• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nbn vbnnn

massive log, canadian poll

• glenn beck 2.0

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • hissing snake ignatief

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • lazy eyed weasel aka pedo stache

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i typed this title with my sack (touch screen)

canadian poll

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and sorry for the limited reach of keys for my title, space bar was tough to clear plus it was a little cold

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, $10 says that Fro is a staunch conservative

pfffft. im voting liberal. conservatives are political hacks, i mean they're all political hacks, but especially the conservatives.

and i don't think the NDP would do a good job. They like having all these spending programs but would they ever raise taxes to cancel out the spending? of course not. they'd scrue up might fierce if they ever got real power.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plus there's no way im voting for THIS guy. jack layton is a douche.

Vintage Voter - Home

jack_glasses3.jpg

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way. in that link. one of the photos shows stephen harper in high school listing as his pet peeve "reality". hahahaha. THIS IS OUR PRIME MINISTER!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
pfffft. im voting liberal. conservatives are political hacks, i mean they're all political hacks, but especially the conservatives.

and i don't think the NDP would do a good job. They like having all these spending programs but would they ever raise taxes to cancel out the spending? of course not. they'd scrue up might fierce if they ever got real power.

What a shocker. There goes my $10. I was going to vote Liberal because I felt their platform was much more in tuned with reality, but I really appreciate Layton for arguing for a more proportional representation in the house. It's much needed in our democratic system.

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
plus there's no way im voting for THIS guy. jack layton is a douche.

Vintage Voter - Home

jack_glasses3.jpg

that was a solid hairline, what happend bronson?

theyre all a bunch of corperate criminals but im interested to see how the pedo stache fucks things up. besides i want this housing bubble popped as soon as possible and the ndpredators will help that cause as much as any not fucking animals(green parry)

Last edited by a moderator:

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What a shocker. There goes my $10. I was going to vote Liberal because I felt their platform was much more in tuned with reality, but I really appreciate Layton for arguing for a more proportional representation in the house. It's much needed in our democratic system.

ignatief is a snake, hisssing away and destroying the liberals

that being said hes still more creditable then glenn bleck

conservative, so against regulation that they want to tell me what drugs i can put in mt body and throw me inprison fpr peyote.

all criminals, vote pedo stache

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
speaking of receding hairlines, remember that royal wedding that's about to go down?

prince-william-hair-loss.jpg

Bam! Worse than Balderon!

hahaha. as much as i try to ignore this irrelevant royal wedding shit i couldnt help but notice the royal balderon myself

hes under alot 9f stress pooing in those golden hedos