• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering where his agent is to tell him to stfu. He wants to claim that he was too injured to play, but he's on podcasts talking about his contract, what others (specifically mentioned Gronk) are being paid and talking about being on a prove it contract.

Combined with his hopping and skipping off the field, the fact the week before he had 10 catches and had the 2nd most targets (prior to his meltdown) in the game vs. the Jets...it really doesn't help his "I was injured" story.

Skip doesnt usually talk facts but this is one

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering where his agent is to tell him to stfu. He wants to claim that he was too injured to play, but he's on podcasts talking about his contract, what others (specifically mentioned Gronk) are being paid and talking about being on a prove it contract.

Combined with his hopping and skipping off the field, the fact the week before he had 10 catches and had the 2nd most targets (prior to his meltdown) in the game vs. the Jets...it really doesn't help his "I was injured" story.
The Buffalo chicken tender sammich at Publix is really good.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs look really banged up.

Hill in warmups, Williams just before halftime, and Kelce looks lethargic tonight too.

They may have peaked a few weeks too soon.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs look really banged up.

Hill in warmups, Williams just before halftime, and Kelce looks lethargic tonight too.

They may have peaked a few weeks too soon.

And Tennessee getting Henry back. Also the chiefs defense look like ass again. Going to be an interesting few weeks

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea

That podcast he just did he spent zero time talking about his ankle and entirely about how he's the best receiver in TB lol.

Again. I don't know how anyone can think that clown is doing anything but acting like a fucking clown.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea

That podcast he just did he spent zero time talking about his ankle and entirely about how he's the best receiver in TB lol.

Again. I don't know how anyone can think that clown is doing anything but acting like a fucking clown.

Not for nothing i always thought he was the best wr on that team

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 149,461.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whataburger just opened in Hermitage, TN @trojanfan12....about 6-7 miles from us.

Ever been to a Whataburger?

They are pretty good, I’ll take them over all the chains I’ve been to other than in and out.