• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don’t know anything.

You don’t know Bruce Arians personally.

While it is very easy to assume he is telling the truth because of his reputation vs. AB’s, you don’t KNOW anything. You weren’t there.

I had this same conversation with my 10 year old yesterday. You may have completely convinced yourself that you know the truth, but very few people really do know. And you aren’t 1 of them.

Arians does have a reputation for being emotional, stubborn, and for having a really bad temper. So while his rep is definitely more believable than AB’s, he is far from perfect.

He might be telling the truth from his perspective, but he could also have a couple facts twisted. I do think his version is closer to the truth than AB’s, but there is almost always some truth in both sides.

You just can’t know for sure.
Lmao ok, go place your bets I guess

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noticed Brown has a penchant for constantly putting private conversations out in the open. Very telling.
Yeah this thing is over, I mean this gal saying he told her he couldn’t wait for her to see what he did tomorrow should convince even the most fervent anti establishment folks.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never once said that AB is “right”

He isn’t right in any scenario. His behavior was inappropriate at best.

What I have said all along is that it is possible he was wronged leading up to and causing his bad behavior.

And now you know he wasn’t

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,209.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB isn’t stable enough to do himself any favors in a court case.

However, as I have been saying from the start, that does not mean Bruce Arians was innocent as many here have claimed. Crazy people can be victims too. And, in fact, often are victimized because when they speak out, the average person doesn’t tend to believe them.

If AB’s side of this story was all BS, why hasn’t he been released? Why haven’t we heard anything from the Bucs refuting his claims?
He was released.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was released.

And the real story has now came out, along with a lady saying he told her the night before he was going to do something big during the game. Then afterwards he released a new rap song. In his mind all of this was a good thing for him. He needs major help.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,209.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the real story has now came out, along with a lady saying he told her the night before he was going to do something big during the game. Then afterwards he released a new rap song. In his mind all of this was a good thing for him. He needs major help.
Be bankrupt within 5-7 years since he won't get an analyst position.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NCAA changed the rule to what it is now, could change it for that. They just wanted the boosters to ante up instead of the schools themselves.

Instead of the pop up NFL alternate leagues (like the USFL in a few months), someone should start a college alternate minor league for the NFL.
I don't believe that's accurate. The NCAA back in the day prevented payments to student athletes to preserve a competitive field. We know that's bullshit, but that's what they instituted.

Schools can't pay college athletes directly because then they're then considered employees and that brings up a whole different mess of issues.

NLI is something that wasn't allowed by the NCAA or have any control of, that sits outside of their reach. They have to now accept the NLI world.

And I hate to tell you this, but CFB is a minor league for the NFL.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that looks pretty damning.