• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD didn't put it on twitter, he responded to it. The blame falls on the OP.

lol

Was the OP one of the top 5 basketball players in the world with millions of followers?

KD going at some kid on a post that some nobody put up and you and @bksballer89 think that makes it okay...:L

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns with 5 pro-bowlers and a bunch of alternates

Myles Garrett
Denzel Ward
Joel Bitonio
Wyatt Teller
Nick Chubb

pretty nice core.....Bitonio is maybe the best guard in football. Garrett one of the best defensive players in football. Ward a top corner who really has had a great year. Teller makes up one half of the best guard tandem in the league. Chubb is a stud.

Tretter and Wills are alternates with Clowney (and others). 4 of the Browns 5 starting lineman are either pro bowlers or alternates. Sucks they were on the field together such a limited amount of time.

sucks what happened to the Browns this year- but seems after that interception against the Chiefs where Baker tore his labrum it was just not their year.

sometimes you gotta take 2 steps forward and 1 step back. ITs a young talented roster with cap room. They will be back.
would write us off yet even with a loss Saturday (and hard to imagine it wont be). All that needs to happen if we can beat Cinci and steelers is Cinci and Steelers to also lose to KC and Bmore lose to Cinci and either Rams or Steelers.

KC Covid outbreak wont help, of course.

Not sure if you saw the recent Pluto article. Pretty much said close games are the difference between last year and this year. won them last year, not so much this year. Analytics guys seemed to say it's pretty much just happenstance or luck (or bad luck) and these things genuinely even out....said should have been expected.

Probably something to this, but I wont discount overall poor play/execution this year and they did execute last season.....and, sure, easy schedule last year, very tough this year.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would write us off yet even with a loss Saturday (and hard to imagine it wont be). All that needs to happen if we can beat Cinci and steelers is Cinci and Steelers to also lose to KC and Bmore lose to Cinci and either Rams or Steelers.

KC Covid outbreak wont help, of course.

Not sure if you saw the recent Pluto article. Pretty much said close games are the difference between last year and this year. won them last year, not so much this year. Analytics guys seemed to say it's pretty much just happenstance or luck (or bad luck) and these things genuinely even out....said should have been expected.

Probably something to this, but I wont discount overall poor play/execution this year and they did execute last season.....and, sure, easy schedule last year, very tough this year.
A number of Chiefs players who were in protocol were practicing today from what I hear...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not yet, but still time lol. We'll see...
I realize they might want him to help their own team and sure could use him to beat a team the Browns need to see lose......but most important my FFL roster could use him if you could let someone know.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

Last nights convo about dinner.

Me - I am hungry. I have no idea what I want for dinner. Any ideas?
Wife - Me too. I dont know what I want either.
Me - I was counting on you to keep us from starving to death in a house full of food.
Wife - Sorry.

We ended up having breakfast for dinner. lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone ever watched that show succession on HBO? Thinking about binge watching since TV is dry tonight.

I ran through Emily in Paris already

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone ever watched that show succession on HBO? Thinking about binge watching since TV is dry tonight.

I ran through Emily in Paris already
saw the first couple episodes. I liked it enough to get back to it, but finishing up House of Cards first....I'd recommend that over succession if you haven't seen it yet.