• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you think it was outta line doesn't mean i have to agree. Once again, people are allowed to have their own opinion. A basketball player criticizing a basketball move isn't out of line in my book
And while all that is true, I believe there's a right way and a wrong way to criticize. Then again, I ain't a superstar athlete, just a superstar human being...:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you think it was outta line doesn't mean i have to agree. Once again, people are allowed to have their own opinion. A basketball player criticizing a basketball move isn't out of line in my book

Well I wasn't the only one that thought KD's actions were outta line. And I never said you don't have a right to your own opinion.

You're the one keeping this going. Kinda ironic you said people have a right to their opinion. Becuase you obviously have an issue with my opinion on this topic.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The differences are...

1.) It's on social media, so now a bunch of other idiots are chiming in...

2.) Unless KD is the kids coach...why the fuck is he even commenting like that on some kid?
And this is EXACTLY why I think this was a dick move. Putting the kid on blast was wrong as 2 left shoes...

I mean, it ain't like thousands of folks won't see something posted on social media...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while all that is true, I believe there's a right way and a wrong way to criticize. Then again, I ain't a superstar athlete, just a superstar human being...:D

I would get your side if he reached out to th kid directly and said this. He responded to the media page that posted it. Not that big of a deal and I said before if he knew the context behind the move, I doubt he would have said anything. If that verified page was concerned about the criticism that move may have gotten, they should have provided context with their tweet then none of this is happening

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So go tweet with them. The constant ref bitching is old and tedious.

We all already know that you and shane think that all refs suck and that the 2 of you can walk onto any field or court and be better than any current ref in any sport.

Really no need to keep telling everyone several times a day.
I’m reffed before and I agree, I would be better LOL but that’s not saying much

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another example of why KD's one of the biggest jackasses in the history of the league. What a complete POS.

An eighth grader is buried in criticism after Kevin Durant trashes him. 'Why's KD being so mean?'

KD retweeted a video of Jaylen Moore attempting a flashy move on the court. KD's response to the video- "This (expletive) stinks."

Then after KD went o the social medias to trash this kid two other NBAers also chimed in with their worthless and outta line two cents.

First that dipshit Isaiah Thomas (of the Lakers) said- "horrible basketball!!!, Smh."

Then some no-name fuck named Austin Daye (won a title with the Spurs in '14) said- "This is just bad hoops period."

Thomas & Daye wouldn't have said a damn thing about it had KD not turned into a total bitch and called this kid out in that fashion.

Yeah, that kind of public criticism isn’t productive for anybody. Especially a kid.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying a move was bad is attacking a kid? How do you think that move would go over in HS to that kid coach if he tries something like that in a year or 2?

Poorly.

But that is the kids’ coaches job to let him have it in a constructive way, either on the bench, locker room or at a film session.

Not to roast the kid via social media

Even worse when an influential NBA player with tons of followers does it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance thoughts on this move as a coach? If someone just randomly sent you this move being performed in a real game, what would you think?

I think it is a terrible play.

Even if it wasn’t a travel, it is leading to a bad contested shot.

But I wouldn’t make my critique so public.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read up on it and he only did the move due to a bet he had with his father. I think if KD due about that then he and the other nba players wouldn't have said anything.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read up on it and he only did the move due to a bet he had with his father. I think if KD due about that then he and the other nba players wouldn't have said anything.

Shouldn't have said anything in the first place.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shiiiiit, I saw THT make a far worse move in the paint last night and he got his shot thrown practically out of bounds...I think he even fell down it was so bad.

Where was KD on that?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm not the only one who thought what he said isn't a big deal

Okay who exactly? Just reading some of the other comments didn't really see anyone saying KD wasn't outta line. Well other than you.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still doesn’t change anything.

Maybe the kid is tough enough to brush it off and move on. In fact, he probably is. A kid with balls enough to attempt that move can probably take some heat.

But still. Not a good look for KD to go there.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still doesn’t change anything.

Maybe the kid is tough enough to brush it off and move on. In fact, he probably is. A kid with balls enough to attempt that move can probably take some heat.

But still. Not a good look for KD to go there.

KD didn't mean to go at the kid like that...he just forgot to switch accounts again.