• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why the Niners would trade him this season. He's not gonna sit out the year and you're going for the Super Bowl.
If you wait too long his value COULD decline. If they get Coop you dont lose much, in fact you gain more but short term. Pats offer more for the future which is less appealing.

one injury or down season and his value drops dramatically so I think the one reason you trade him now is you love the offers you are receiving from teams

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why the Niners would trade him this season. He's not gonna sit out the year and you're going for the Super Bowl.
The Niners have totally shit the bed on this negotiation.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you wait too long his value COULD decline. If they get Coop you dont lose much, in fact you gain more but short term. Pats offer more for the future which is less appealing.
Hahaha WTF are you talking about? The Niners lose a lot. BA is fast as fuck and those speed matchups is how they play football. Cooper is slower and on the back end and similarly expensive. You guys habitually over rate athletes because they play for Cleveland.
one injury or down season and his value drops dramatically so I think the one reason you trade him now is you love the offers you are receiving from teams
The trade is straight dumb for them. They’re taking a step back on the eve of a season inside of their Super Bowl window. They haven’t won in 30 years. If I’m coming off a Super Bowl loss and I’m trading my top WR and I’m a fan, I’m so pissed off with this because I know that if they were proactive and worked on a deal in March, dude is a Niner at $27-28 million a year and the whole world isn’t getting contracts to drive that up.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were gonna do this it should’ve been 4 months ago
They never wanted to do it. In many ways, BA is looking to cut off his nose to spite his face. He’s dug in and the relationship looks like it’s been damaged with the Niners refusal to pay him his value.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never wanted to do it. In many ways, BA is looking to cut off his nose to spite his face. He’s dug in and the relationship looks like it’s been damaged with the Niners refusal to pay him his value.
He’s a me first guy and the niners could just be sick of it

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha you aren’t in that locker room. You don’t know any of the parties. You love owners and you back owners in every single contract dispute. You call every guy who doesn’t roll over and play for 75-80% of his value a Me First guy. You are more than welcome to do you but as a friend I want you to know the comment is long past useful. Everybody here knows what you’re going to say every time. It no longer has value because you assign it to everybody in that situation.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They pay issue, and then they use their 1st on a wr. They signaled loud and clear he was not that important to them.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven’t won the Super Bowl in 30 years and BA is just who the modern athlete is and you think that circumstance brings about “Hey we’re sick of this. Let’s go into the season without our best WR.”

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha you aren’t in that locker room. You don’t know any of the parties. You love owners and you back owners in every single contract dispute. You call every guy who doesn’t roll over and play for 75-80% of his value a Me First guy. You are more than welcome to do you but as a friend I want you to know the comment is long past useful. Everybody here knows what you’re going to say every time. It no longer has value because you assign it to everybody in that situation.
Read an article, turn on the radio. He’s a me first guy, hard to win in the playoffs with those guys.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They pay issue, and then they use their 1st on a wr. They signaled loud and clear he was not that important to them.
They had him dealt to New England for pick 34 and BA wouldn’t sign a new deal with New England.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven’t won the Super Bowl in 30 years and BA is just who the modern athlete is and you think that circumstance brings about “Hey we’re sick of this. Let’s go into the season without our best WR.”
Pretty obvious they decided they aren’t paying him.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read an article, turn on the radio. He’s a me first guy, hard to win in the playoffs with those guys.
You’d love nothing more than to link one for me if you weren’t pulling this one out of your ass.

Like I said…you can set your watch to the Thunder anti-player commentary because the player wants their value.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty obvious they decided they aren’t paying him.
And they’re going to seriously handcuff their team inside of a Super Bowl window over 2-3 million yearly over the next 3-4 years. They were willing to go to 26 million according to reports but are going to trade him because they won’t go to 28-29 to match the number 2 WR in Philly and Miami.

That’s retarded and if I’m a Niners fan, I’m angry.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they’re going to seriously handcuff their team inside of a Super Bowl window over 2-3 million yearly over the next 3-4 years. They were willing to go to 26 million according to reports but are going to trade him because they won’t go to 28-29 to match the number 2 WR in Philly and Miami.

That’s retarded and if I’m a Niners fan, I’m angry.

Getting Bourne and a 2 might help thrm bridge that gap

Also means they have more catches for Jennings to get partially make up for it

Plus they gotta replace some of their ol in the next few years

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Bourne and a 2 might help thrm bridge that gap

Also means they have more catches for Jennings to get partially make up for it

Plus they gotta replace some of their ol in the next few years
The only OL that’s worth a damn for them is holding out now.

Days like these I’m very excited the Eagles have Howie Roseman. Things never get like this with the BA’s and Trent Williams on the Eagles roster. In fact, those are the guys that get locked up so they can restructure to find cap for the FAs that poorly managed franchises can’t keep.