• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha WTF are you talking about? The Niners lose a lot. BA is fast as fuck and those speed matchups is how they play football. Cooper is slower and on the back end and similarly expensive. You guys habitually over rate athletes because they play for Cleveland.

The trade is straight dumb for them. They’re taking a step back on the eve of a season inside of their Super Bowl window. They haven’t won in 30 years. If I’m coming off a Super Bowl loss and I’m trading my top WR and I’m a fan, I’m so pissed off with this because I know that if they were proactive and worked on a deal in March, dude is a Niner at $27-28 million a year and the whole world isn’t getting contracts to drive that up.
I said it another thread, they fumbled this for sure. I am talking about one year. Long-term they fucked in any deal.
So it’s either replace Aiyuk with a guy that can be just as good for one year or take draft picks from NE and I am doubting they get a 1st. Obviously staying in SF is his best option but from reports he doesn’t want that.
Coop is slower and not the game breaker but he is arguably one of the best route runners in the NFL. Only take a couple million for Coop bc most of his deal was converted to bonus $$

To be clear, they fucked in any deal but that’s what happen when you wait around.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never wanted to do it. In many ways, BA is looking to cut off his nose to spite his face. He’s dug in and the relationship looks like it’s been damaged with the Niners refusal to pay him his value.

Trading him now is likely for team morale purposes. Get the malcontent moved along before he causes any other issues.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it another thread, they fumbled this for sure. I am talking about one year. Long-term they fucked in any deal.
So it’s either replace Aiyuk with a guy that can be just as good for one year or take draft picks from NE and I am doubting they get a 1st. Obviously staying in SF is his best option but from reports he doesn’t want that.
Coop is slow and not the game breaker but he is arguably one of the best route runners in the NFL.

To be clear, they fucked in any deal but that’s what happen when you wait around.

I thought the two accepted deals involved a vet receiver coming back. Who would that be from the Pats? Osborn or Bourne? Would Shanny want Bourne back?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better deal is SF asking for Dawand Jones but I would be very upset if that happened. That kid has a bright future

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,643.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven’t won the Super Bowl in 30 years and BA is just who the modern athlete is and you think that circumstance brings about “Hey we’re sick of this. Let’s go into the season without our best WR.”
He is their best receiver but they do have Deebo, Jennings, and Pearsall at WR. The cupboard isn't exactly bare.

Plus McCafftey and Kittle.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,643.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers and Washington are out because they didn’t come to the Niners with an acceptable trade offer.
Never thought the Steelers were gonna trade for him. Not their style. They draft receivers and let them walk rather than pay them.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,643.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is everybody on this beautiful Tuesday morning?

All my fave people here and I have my coffee....

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is their best receiver but they do have Deebo, Jennings, and Pearsall at WR. The cupboard isn't exactly bare.

Plus McCafftey and Kittle.
McCaffrey Kittle and Deebo are all injury risks. At least one of those guys will be out an appreciable amount of time. So it comes down to Purdy. If Purdy is really a top 5 QB, you just swap out weapons for the dude. We will see.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCaffrey Kittle and Deebo are all injury risks. At least one of those guys will be out an appreciable amount of time. So it comes down to Purdy. If Purdy is really a top 5 QB, you just swap out weapons for the dude. We will see.

Pearsall already missed time this preseason due to injury. He'll fit right in.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coop is slower and not the game breaker but he is arguably one of the best route runners in the NFL. Only take a couple million for Coop bc most of his deal was converted to bonus $$

That’s why I split the baby with Bourne

Don’t forget they took an older receiver in the first as well

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you would rather take Bourne + 2nd than Cooper + 3rd? Why? If they are so worried about money you only take a couple mil in the Coop deal. Bourne is nothing special. If they wanted picks they should have traded him earlier

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think all deals are contingent on Ayuik resigning with the acquiring team. Niners found two acceptable trades and now the ball is in Ayuik’s court with renegotiation.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,643.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Aussies had a 54-42 lead at halftime. Joker just gave Serbia the 1 point lead.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you would rather take Bourne + 2nd than Cooper + 3rd? Why? If they are so worried about money you only take a couple mil in the Coop deal. Bourne is nothing special. If they wanted picks they should have traded him earlier
Is Bourne nothing special or is he a product of the QB play in New England? Tough to extrapolate. I don’t compete in fantasy with you guys so I can say this here… he’s a guy I have targeted for a late pick with a new QB and coaching situation in New England. If he goes to the Niners people will move him up on their draft board and there goes that idea haha.