• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go again, changing the narrative. That’s what you do though.
Is the part you don’t like the part where I respond to the words that you actually have typed? Did you not say that Jemele Hill ruins things for all black female journalists because now the black female journalist has to overcome the assumption that the black female journalist will be a defacto Jemele Hill? What are we even doing here? Did you forget what you said?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the part you don’t like the part where I respond to the words that you actually have typed? Did you not say that Jemele Hill ruins things for all black female journalists because now the black female journalist has to overcome the assumption that the black female journalist will be a defacto Jemele Hill? What are we even doing here? Did you forget what you said?
Never used the word ruined, but if you don’t think there are a lot of good people being wary not to go down the road she has you are a fool.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never used the word ruined, but if you don’t think there are a lot of good people being wary not to go down the road she has you are a fool.
They are wary of going the way of Sage Steele as well.

Haven’t heard a peep about her race baiting, political nonsense from folk’s because her views are more closely aligned with theirs, perhaps?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haven’t heard a peep about her race baiting, political nonsense from folk’s because her views are aligned with theirs, perhaps?
Haven’t heard anything about her in a long time, no idea what she is up to

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven’t heard anything about her in a long time, no idea what she is up to
And you won’t.

Hopefully, we never have to hear from her or Candace Owens ever again, now that they have lost their big girl jobs.

I think it’s funny that people don’t realize that all the fist shaking they are doing at the clouds over what Hill says, if’s the very thing that keeps her rich and relevant.

Does she exist in a space outside twitter?

I couldn’t tell you who she works for.

Yet, every word out of her mouth goes viral.

Like her or not, she’s making a good living off of being controversial and her biggest detractors are the ones that are making it happen.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you won’t.

Hopefully, we never have to hear from her or Candace Owens ever again, now that they have lost their big girl jobs.

I think it’s funny that people don’t realize that all the fist shaking they are doing at the clouds over what Hill says, if’s the very thing that keeps her rich and relevant.

Like her or not, she’s making a good living off of being controversial and her biggest detractors are the ones that are making it happen.
She should get into politics then, maybe that’s how she learned it lol

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haven’t heard a peep about her race baiting, political nonsense from folk’s because her views are more closely aligned with theirs, perhaps?

Seems she's going the long way around to Candace Owen's part 2

The low calorie version

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,055.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I had hair I also preferred a black person fade me up

It's probably their fault I went bald
So you have never been a barber.........got it. There is a huge difference in cosistency and texture in the different kinds of hair between white and black people. Not all folks are able to cut different types of hair. And most people do not want a fucked up hairdo hence why Mecca and my wife have preferences on who cuts their hair.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you won’t.

The athletic

You're welcome

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have never been a barber.........got it. There is a huge difference in cosistency and texture in the different kinds of hair between white and black people. Not all folks are able to cut different types of hair. And most people do not want a fucked up hairdo hence why Mecca and my wife have preferences on who cuts their hair.

That was a joke deej

Although semi truthful

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,055.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home and relaxing.

@Wamu the gas station THC gummies are effective. About to be higher than Cheech and Chong COMBINED.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody who assumes a black female journalist applicant for a job is gonna be Jemele Hill is a bigot. Again, I’m sorry that words have meaning.
The fuck?

Hell of an assumption to make.

Here’s another little nugget to dispel the stereotypes…

I despise watermelon.

That shit is disgusting and I can’t with the texture when it’s soft and it tastes nasty when not ripe.

#HoneyDewMelonForTheWin