• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another attack on wholesome Christian values

Just like those coming from the white house this weekend

Most of the issues come from her time at Baylor. I'd suggest to anyone struggling with their sexuality to not go to a conservative Christian school? Call me crazy. I don't condone Mulkeys actions but she is toeing the line in that case.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read it. Nothing crazy. She's old school and gets results.

She's fucking dumb as hell. Everyone knows she's a gigantic asshole and all her temper tantrum did was get way more people to read a column that basically just said she's a gigantic asshole

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's fucking dumb as hell. Everyone knows she's a gigantic asshole and all her temper tantrum did was get way more people to read a column that basically just said she's a gigantic asshole

Lots of coaches are gigantic assholes.

I also don't think the column was overly negative.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. There's plenty of stern coaches. Then there's fucking assholes. She's like the female version of Bob Knight

Meh.

4 Titles

Don't go play for her then?

This article was pretty pointless to be honest.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh.

5 Titles

Don't go play for her then?

This article was pretty pointless to be honest.

It's not really pointless. They cover sports. She's one of the most well known women's coaches and coming off a championship and is in position to do it again. It's the time people to write about it. Pointless would be if they decided to write a random profile on her in the middle of July

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t waste my time?

Not really worth reading. It's well known she's had beef with former players and cuts them off entirely. But this piece also informs you she does the same with friends and family. So unless you want to read a long piece to get a bit more depth into her, its not worth the time. Certainly not worth the tantrum she threw, but also true to her character

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not really pointless. They cover sports. She's one of the most well known women's coaches and coming off a championship and is in position to do it again. It's the time people to write about it. Pointless would be if they decided to write a random profile on her in the middle of July

That’s when this should’ve come out

Wa po violating rule number 1 of journalism releasing it today

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t waste my time?

Almost all of the negative is in regards to her treatment of homosexual players at Baylor. I can pretty well guess why Mulkey handled it as she did...because of the temperature of a school like that. And 2 of the 3 acknowledged she's a great coach and tough person to get along with.

Griner is the only one who holds out and truth be told I'm not a Griner fan. It's unfortunate the US is not a great place for women to make money in hoops but she cost us a very dangerous war criminal in exchange for her.

Go play in Europe. You are playing in Russia...a notoriously anti homsexual country and carrying around a weed pen.

You're a dumbass.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost all of the negative is in regards to her treatment of homosexual players at Baylor. I can pretty well guess why Mulkey handled it as she did...because of the temperature of a school like that. And 2 of the 3 acknowledged she's a great coach and tough person to get along with.

Griner is the only one who holds out and truth be told I'm not a Griner fan. It's unfortunate the US is not a great place for women to make money in hoops but she cost us a very dangerous war criminal in exchange for her.

Go play in Europe. You are playing in Russia...a notoriously anti homsexual country and carrying around a weed pen.

You're a dumbass.

That money in the wnba is coming out of nba players pockets

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the issues come from her time at Baylor. I'd suggest to anyone struggling with their sexuality to not go to a conservative Christian school? Call me crazy. I don't condone Mulkeys actions but she is toeing the line in that case.
Yeah I don’t want to hear about Baylor being a Christian school. They have had 2 of the worst morally bankrupt scandals in history.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don’t want to hear about Baylor being a Christian school. They have had 2 of the worst morally bankrupt scandals in history.

Alledged

Court cases came up heavy on Baylor’s side

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is.

The wnba doesn’t make money

The nba subsidizes it
So what? Businesses can pay their employees and have other activities they invest in too.

Your paleocon act is so boring.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? Businesses can pay their employees and have other activities they invest in too.

Your paleocon act is so boring.
You are 0 for 2 and have to resort to personal attacks for being uneducated