• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad.

Best this man can come with is his version of a 3rd grade recess yard level dig.
Oh.....

Pun Reaction GIF

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it isn’t that way. Some teams get their 9th home game in England.

And my way everyone gets an international game. Grow the sport and stop just making a handful of teams go overseas while others stay home.
Gotcha...to that I'd simply say not what I'd want to see and doubt the fans who go to their teams games (and have for years) would like that. Never mind the weird start times.

But I don't get a vote.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha...to that I'd simply say not what I'd want to see and doubt the fans who go to their teams games (and have for years) would like that. Never mind the weird start times.

But I don't get a vote.

You still get 8 home games.

Just like every season ever before 2 years ago when they went to 17 game schedule.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still get 8 home games.

Just like every season ever before 2 years ago when they went to 17 game schedule.
I hear ya and understand your logic.....but if I'm a fan going to these games I'd say the more the merrier. Especially knowing they still have to pay full price for 1-2 fake games.

and, granted this is a selfish reason as I don't go to games I prefer sunday games at 1 as my first choice. Maybe 4:25. Not big on those earlier times.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. Khan was born in Pakistan and moved to the US as a teenager and went to college in Illinois.
he grew up in London, went to school in London, lived in London for years, owns a soccer team in London.
A wise man would have quit by now instead of belaboring the point.

You are not a wise man.

Who else would you expect to write an article on this sort of topic?
he is totally wrong....same thing happened when the Browns went there--- Rams fans pretty much blow hard.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he grew up in London, went to school in London, lived in London for years, owns a soccer team in London.

he is totally wrong....same thing happened when the Browns went there--- Rams fans pretty much blow hard.
Apparently we’re not allowed to make these observations because we don’t live there. It’s out of our scope to observe the habitual condition of fans of visiting teams coming in and swallowing up 15-25% of the tickets.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently we’re not allowed to make these observations because we don’t live there. It’s out of our scope to observe the habitual condition of fans of visiting teams coming in and swallowing up 15-25% of the tickets.
I thought it was fairly universally understood. The Rams have this problem- not quite as bad as San Diego which is a joke--- but Rams def #2 in the league with other teams invading their stadium.

Not close to certain fan bases where if there is an opposing fan in the crowd it is extremely rare--- now- I will admit that when the Browns have sucked and the season is over before Halloween- there have been a lot of late December Steeler fans in the stadium- but if the Browns are just decent its crazy.....It seems like some of the best teams like in the AFC are the Browns, Steelers, Denver, KC, - in the NFC the Seahawks (no one is flying to Seattle admittedly), Philly, Washington, Green Bay - if I were to name 4 teams in each conference- sure i am missing some.

Easily 2 worst are Chargers and Rams. Chargers is just a huge problem for the league at this point.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was fairly universally understood. The Rams have this problem- not quite as bad as San Diego which is a joke--- but Rams def #2 in the league with other teams invading their stadium.

Not close to certain fan bases where if there is an opposing fan in the crowd it is extremely rare--- now- I will admit that when the Browns have sucked and the season is over before Halloween- there have been a lot of late December Steeler fans in the stadium- but if the Browns are just decent its crazy.....It seems like some of the best teams like in the AFC are the Browns, Steelers, Denver, KC, - in the NFC the Seahawks (no one is flying to Seattle admittedly), Philly, Washington, Green Bay - if I were to name 4 teams in each conference- sure i am missing some.

Easily 2 worst are Chargers and Rams. Chargers is just a huge problem for the league at this point.
Kinda funny how the league wanted so badly to get football in LA again and they end up with 2 teams that LA doesn't really back passionately (even with a recent win)

It's just LA/SoCal, so different from the midwest and northeast

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy decision.

Patrick Mahomes.

Only guy on the list that might give you an edge.