• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't really happen at Rams games, especially when they have a good team.
Happened all season.
It's Chargers games that get taken over by opposing teams fans, especially when they play the Raiders.
It’s both. LA has a ton of people. It’s a rotten football town though.
They share a stadium though, so folks assume the same happens with the Rams.
I don’t assume it. I’ve watched it. Niners Eagles Steelers Browns all to varying degrees took over that stadium.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happened all season.

I don’t assume it. I’ve watched it. Niners Eagles Steelers Browns all to varying degrees took over that stadium.

You'll take your foreign home game and like it! :heh:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles open the season on a Friday night in Brazil. WTF! Send horseshit like the Rams, Chargers, Jaguars, etc…to Brazil. The fans in their geographic homes don’t even give a fuck about the game. The Eagles have sell out streak that goes back like 30 years.
Yeah I wouldn't like that either.......even though it kind of helps us as makes an away game neutral site I'm hoping the Browns are not the team they choose for this game as I prefer Sunday games.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a 17 game schedule…

Every team should have 1 neutral site international game, 8 home and 8 away.

Would be pretty cool if the schedule makers could make that happen.
Or how about give the fans, many who have been paying for years, an extra home game? since all teams in conference get the extra home game the years they have them it's not like it's a competitive advantage.

Just my opinion.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using neutral sites is the only way to balance the schedule with an odd number of games.

And it makes a ton of money for the league while investing in areas where NFL can grow.

Literally no downside here.
I guess question is why does the schedule need to be balanced since it's not a competitive advantage when every team in the conference will have an extra home game (or 1 less).

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I wouldn't like that either.......even though it kind of helps us as makes an away game neutral site I'm hoping the Browns are not the team they choose for this game as I prefer Sunday games.
I doubt it’s an AFC Central team. Like I said, the Eagles have real football fans. They’re not going to want a home game vs one of those teams to be taken away when they likely only come to town like once every 8 years with the scheduling cycle. Browns, Bengals, Steelers, and Ravens are real fanbases. Those teams deserve an opportunity to travel to an away stadium that’s rarely in the mix to see their team.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it’s an AFC Central team. Like I said, the Eagles have real football fans. They’re not going to want a home game vs one of those teams to be taken away when they likely only come to town like once every 8 years with the scheduling cycle. Browns, Bengals, Steelers, and Ravens are real fanbases. Those teams deserve an opportunity to travel to an away stadium that’s rarely in the mix to see their team.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Jacksonville. They seem to volunteer for ALL of these "opportunities"

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess question is why does the schedule need to be balanced since it's not a competitive advantage when every team in the conference will have an extra home game (or 1 less).

If 1 team has 9 home games and another has 9 road games…

That is a competitive advantage.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if it's Jacksonville. They seem to volunteer for ALL of these "opportunities"
Exactly! It’s a garbage franchise in a Floribama. College sports is king down there. They have zero fucks to give about the NFL down there.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happened all season.

lol

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or how about give the fans, many who have been paying for years, an extra home game? since all teams in conference get the extra home game the years they have them it's not like it's a competitive advantage.

Just my opinion.
The reason why they would rather expand their international audience than give fans another home game is pretty obvious

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVille has gone to England so much because the owner is from there. I highly doubt it is JVille who has gone out of their way to foment a fan base in England and will likely go there again.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Be careful you don't sustain an injury patting yourself on the back...

:lie:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JVille has gone to England so much because the owner is from there. I highly doubt it is JVille who has gone out of their way to foment a fan base in England and will likely go there again.

Wrong. Khan was born in Pakistan and moved to the US as a teenager and went to college in Illinois.