• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow- i just saw Egbuka is back too? That is really surprising. He would almost have been guaranteed a first round pick. Henderson - as RB is devalued- would have prob. been 2nd round- 3rd at worst......new QB.

I was pretty down on OSU at the end of the year- but I think they are gonna be on a mission. No way HArrison stays though- just cant being guaranteed top 5 pick.
Both Henderson and Egbuka had down years and guessing draft stock went down too.....they can build it back up though, hopefully.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone wanting Day fired.

2022 - up on UGA in the 4th until their best weapon got hurt. UGA win the CFPCG easily

2023- lose by 4 to Michigan. QB throws 2 picks, one inside the 10. Michigan wins the CFPCG easily

Day sucks!!!
Yep... Just the usual Blame the Coach suspects. doesn't mean the guy is infallible, but he's a pretty damn good coach/recruiter and kind of a be careful what you wish for thing to get rid of him as so many want. To bring Meyer back? OK, I guess, but not sure who else would give me the same or more confidence.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,175.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff day. Here goes nothin'...

Go Chiefs...

(Wideouts, some CATCHES would be nice today)...

Kc Chiefs Dance GIF by Kansas City Chiefs
Kelce needs to be Kelce as well

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some very fair points.

that being said- if Day loses to Michigan next year, its gonna be tough to keep him even if it isnt necessarily his fault.
Depends.....if he has another loss or 2 and either misses the CFP or goes down early? OK, that could get him fired.

But if that's his only loss and/or he wins a couple CFP games? I'd say he's safe.....and he should be.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping that's NOT the case. Jury's out...
still hard to bet against them at home in playoffs until someone beats them there again.

Week has gone so slow and cannot wait to finally see my team play....but man would it suck to lose since that ends it for us. In know, I know...that's how it goes in playoffs.

Let's go!!!