• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
such a joke that Ward is hurt.

honestly how much can one team take before instead of bending it breaks? Its so frustrating.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

honestly how much can one team take before instead of bending it breaks? Its so frustrating.
sounds like he can go according to a few who reported on it but ya never know......if we win this one and want to put Flacco, Cooper, Myles, our guards, JOK and our DBs in a bubble next week I'd be OK with it. Maybe include Tomlinson and a safety or 2.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He will probably be a gametime decision but it sounds like he will give it a go. They need him. He is huge to the defense.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Sauce is one of the best CB's but kinda think he is just getting All-Pro off name recognition at this point. INT's doesn't mean a whole lot overall but he has 2 in 2 years. He holds a lot and refs let him get away with it. Great CB but not all-pro worthy...could be wrong. PFF ratings don't mean a whole lot. I usually take them with a grain of salt but I guess it means something if he graded top 3 CB and makes an All-Pro.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like he can go according to a few who reported on it but ya never know......if we win this one and want to put Flacco, Cooper, Myles, our guards, JOK and our DBs in a bubble next week I'd be OK with it. Maybe include Tomlinson and a safety or 2.
lets hope we can pull out a win.

We might have Delpit, and Hopkins back next week- and hopefully Ward would have time to get healthy as well.

It is gonna be tough.

I would say Ward is the 3rd most important guy to this team after Myles and Flacco right now-- i saw something today where the defense is a lot different from when he plays and when he does not.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets hope we can pull out a win.

We might have Delpit, and Hopkins back next week- and hopefully Ward would have time to get healthy as well.

It is gonna be tough.

I would say Ward is the 3rd most important guy to this team after Myles and Flacco right now-- i saw something today where the defense is a lot different from when he plays and when he does not.
so far all indications are he'll play....and agree he is badly needed.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable.
these OSU guys def. feel like their is unfinished business.

Harrison is gone--- he has to be - he def. wont last past #4- and is easily the best player in the draft- but as usual a QB or two will go ahead of hiim.

I wonder if Henderson comes back- still undecided from what I have seen.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess Henderson all we are waiting on when it comes to current roster. Too bad they could not all convince Marv to stay and run it back.
unfinished business.

Michigan is gonna lose a lot in the draft, and may lose Harbaugh. A lot of urgency at OSU.....guys coming back....I like the feel right now

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unfinished business.

Michigan is gonna lose a lot in the draft, and may lose Harbaugh. A lot of urgency at OSU.....guys coming back....I like the feel right now
and seems like new member Washington is losing their coach.