• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sawyer, Ransom and it sounds like Burke is back too. Defense going to be loaded. Hope they can get a couple olineman in the portal.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had Joe fucking Bauserman as the number one I'd definitely say Noland should be starting day 1
geezus....Bauserman....

we got spoiled for a while with all the good OSU QB's......prior to late-Tressell and Urb there were not many in the "good ole days".

Though Krenzel was THE MAN.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 350286You know announcers will just call him Noah to be safe....
DJ- gotta say I am fairly impressed by the Raiders---- they seem a decent QB away from being a team to talk about next year---

now if the Chargers get a coach- and the Chiefs get some WR's and consistency on the o-line it may be though---- but they have a legit defense and some legit offense pieces.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,965.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ- gotta say I am fairly impressed by the Raiders---- they seem a decent QB away from being a team to talk about next year---

now if the Chargers get a coach- and the Chiefs get some WR's and consistency on the o-line it may be though---- but they have a legit defense and some legit offense pieces.
The defense has been the saving grace of the team. 9th in ppg allowed.

During the Carr years they were bottom 10 most of the time. This season it's good but the offense is garbage. O'Connell has been up and down but he was a 4th round pick.

Couple tough losses. Win those and we would have been right there in the race for a WC spot.

We shall see what they do. I hope they hire Pierce, they effed up when they let Biasaccia walk.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,965.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mayer will be a stud at TE. The kid can flat out play.

Adams is a beast still and Meyers is a good #2 receiver.

Dare I say it? Trade a 5th and 6th to NO and bring Carr back home to Vegas.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,965.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Jones needs a sack......1!!!!!

To get a 1.25 million incentive with 10 sacks for the season.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has been the saving grace of the team. 9th in ppg allowed.

During the Carr years they were bottom 10 most of the time. This season it's good but the offense is garbage. O'Connell has been up and down but he was a 4th round pick.

Couple tough losses. Win those and we would have been right there in the race for a WC spot.

We shall see what they do. I hope they hire Pierce, they effed up when they let Biasaccia walk.

What the Raiders need to do seems obvious...

The team plays hard for Pierce...,so, hire him, give him a starting quality QB and see what he can do.

The question is...will Mark Davis do that?

Another question is...

What if Belichick is available?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,965.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss and @trojanfan12 have a new year's resolution to fuck with the Deej more.....that is what this is.

A......

Donald Trump Conspiracy GIF by Election 2016

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,965.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man.

There are some last names…

You just got to change it.

I get family pride and all that. But man. Setting to your kids up for bad situations passing on that last name.
Trust me, I get it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sawyer, Ransom and it sounds like Burke is back too. Defense going to be loaded. Hope they can get a couple olineman in the portal.
Not on Twitter but someone told me Day is bringing in someone to help run the O and he will be evaluating everything on offense (Hartline is staying). Maybe that could mean new OL coach?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An AFC North team making a Super Bowl run would just be the cherry on top. The division has already delivered on its preseason hype. When the worst team in the division has a pretty good chance of finishing 9-8, and the Bengals are in that position because of Joe Burrow’s season-ending injury, then you have a good idea of how deep and talented the division was this season. If you want further confirmation, let’s bring the NFC-best San Francisco 49ers into the discussion. They went 1-3 against teams in the division. AFC North teams went a combined 16-4 against NFC foes, and that’s despite three of the four teams relying on backup quarterbacks for a chunk of the season. The AFC North potentially will yield the league MVP (Lamar Jackson), Defensive Player of the Year (Myles Garrett) and Coach of the Year (Kevin Stefanski). It also could produce the Comeback Player of the Year (Joe Flacco) and Assistant Coach of the Year (Mike Macdonald). There’s no other division that can even mount an argument.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 149,302.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An AFC North team making a Super Bowl run would just be the cherry on top. The division has already delivered on its preseason hype. When the worst team in the division has a pretty good chance of finishing 9-8, and the Bengals are in that position because of Joe Burrow’s season-ending injury, then you have a good idea of how deep and talented the division was this season. If you want further confirmation, let’s bring the NFC-best San Francisco 49ers into the discussion. They went 1-3 against teams in the division. AFC North teams went a combined 16-4 against NFC foes, and that’s despite three of the four teams relying on backup quarterbacks for a chunk of the season. The AFC North potentially will yield the league MVP (Lamar Jackson), Defensive Player of the Year (Myles Garrett) and Coach of the Year (Kevin Stefanski). It also could produce the Comeback Player of the Year (Joe Flacco) and Assistant Coach of the Year (Mike Macdonald). There’s no other division that can even mount an argument.
Divisions don’t win shit. I’m a Ravens fan and the other 3 teams can eat shit and die.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Divisions don’t win shit. I’m a Ravens fan and the other 3 teams can eat shit and die.
3 whole weeks off for Lamar between games and he has a history of choking in the playoffs?

I would be a liiiiitle worried.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 149,302.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 whole weeks off for Lamar between games and he has a history of choking in the playoffs?

I would be a liiiiitle worried.
Yup I wish they would play him half the game this week

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 149,302.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bye is an advantage. Dont let people tell you otherwise. Ravens staff can be trusted to have them ready.
Yeah no one really tells me much lol. I do wish they would play the starters half the game since they are off next week but they should be fine.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bye is an advantage. Dont let people tell you otherwise. Ravens staff can be trusted to have them ready.
it is definitely a huge advantage- one less game

they are resting their starters this week- and then the bye- itll be 3 weeks since they played

last time that happened- the Ravens did the same in 2019---- and got their ass kicked by the Titans on their homefield- I would take the bye every single day of the week- but theres some risk there of rust after not playing for 3 weeks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not on Twitter but someone told me Day is bringing in someone to help run the O and he will be evaluating everything on offense (Hartline is staying). Maybe that could mean new OL coach?
I heard he will be bringing in an OC. He wants a guy that can run the offense like Knowles can run the defense. At least those are the rumors