• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So hard to project. If we’re doing that, we’re also giving him modern ideas on nutrition, strength training, speed training, about 6-7 seasons of 7 on 7 before he ever gets to college, etc…. I take this projection stuff way too seriously because there are too many variables to consider and if the right 3 or 4 variables aren’t there Johnny U is maybe Chad Henne. Or maybe he’s Jim Kelly. Or maybe he’s Tom Brady. Johnny U used to Fucking install carpet in the off season to supplement his income. I think he would be great though.

It was a question that really has no correct answer. I've also wondered before what would Joe Montana do in todays game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great guys to have in the locker room. They may not have a ton left in the tank but they will help build a culture on the defensive side of the ball for Gym Shorts. I think Cox is more likely to move on than BG.
Yep Cox more likely but I always figured he would be a Philly lifer. I think they bring back Graham. Not sure the Browns could afford both of those guys anyway. All I know is they just need to get Myles some help. They have done an awful job and the bad coaching didn't help

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Cox more likely but I always figured he would be a Philly lifer. I think they bring back Graham. Not sure the Browns could afford both of those guys anyway. All I know is they just need to get Myles some help. They have done an awful job and the bad coaching didn't help
Both guys posted a nice sack total this year relative to the past couple of years. I think Cox has more in him and has the ability to command more than the Eagles are willing to pay him. I don’t see the same thing with Graham. I don’t know how much he can command on the market. I’m seeing him likely to come back to the Eagles if the money is close.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a question that really has no correct answer. I've also wondered before what would Joe Montana do in todays game.

With the rules changes designed to protect the QB and promote offense, it's scary to think about what he'd be like.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised.

We are completely fucked up right now. Mark Davis doesn't have a clue, unlike his dad Al.
Actually the Raiders were very high I thought

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much as I've complained about my team not spending in past I've never had an issue not handing out these megadeals that teams almost always seem to regret at some point (and often not that long).

The megadeals are dumb as fuck. Baseball is set up to benefit like 30 players and the rest of the players for some ungodly reason bargain to benefit them.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The megadeals are dumb as fuck. Baseball is set up to benefit like 30 players and the rest of the players for some ungodly reason bargain to benefit them.
Been like that a long time, teams fill in with young guys that aren’t as good but are cheaper while seasoned veterans get forced out of the game. But the union allows it for whatever reason.