• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staff to the Rams is great for them and good way for Detroit to rebuild.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn’t about just being better, you can see half of the QB’s on the list are young QB’s on rookie contracts. That is extremely valuable in this league, gives you room to build around them before the big money kicks in. Tannehill, sure you can put question mark by him but he has been very solid. They need to improve their defense regardless.

Cincy? Lol If Cincy said to Houston, we will give you Burrow straight up for Watson. Houston would do that in a heartbeat...doesn’t mean Burrow is better. Burrow has played one year with the worst OL in the NFL, he is safe.

Right. You have to factor contract. As we just saw Watson can't make a team

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn when will we get there? Fall i hope

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. You have to factor contract. As we just saw Watson can't make a team
dude your Tigers have a ton of minor league pitching that is fantastic.

Tigers have endured some bad years- but even if half those guys pan out its gonna be an interesting team to watch a year or two or three from now.

Mize last year did concern me a little bit---- buit Giolito was much the same way for a while.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude your Tigers have a ton of minor league pitching that is fantastic.

Tigers have endured some bad years- but even if half those guys pan out its gonna be an interesting team to watch a year or two or three from now.

Mize last year did concern me a little bit---- buit Giolito was much the same way for a while.

As long as half of them pan they have a nice foundation on the staff with Turnbull looking like a decent mid rotation guy starting it off. Mize should be no worse than a 3 so then they just need Tubal or someone else to pan. They look like they will be good. The pen is going to be good as long as they keep them together.

Offense is the issue. Torkelson and Greene look like they will be good and then after that it's a lot of question marks.

Eventually they have to spend like the mid to low upper market team they are. The city will support a winner. They always have.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read something they have 5 of the top 25 baseball America or some other publications top prospects which has never happened before

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as half of them pan they have a nice foundation on the staff with Turnbull looking like a decent mid rotation guy starting it off. Mize should be no worse than a 3 so then they just need Tubal or someone else to pan. They look like they will be good. The pen is going to be good as long as they keep them together.

Offense is the issue. Torkelson and Greene look like they will be good and then after that it's a lot of question marks.

Eventually they have to spend like the mid to low upper market team they are. The city will support a winner. They always have.
Mize, Manning, Skubal are all like top 30 prospects.

Green and Torkelson are going to be stalwarts of the offense for a long time.

The Indians have a really deep minor system, but the Tigers have a minor league system that owns like 5 of the top 30 prospects in baseball.

gonna be interesting to see how it turns out.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read something they have 5 of the top 25 baseball America or some other publications top prospects which has never happened before
right....Mize, Skubal and Manning are 3 of the best pitching prospects in the game.

Torkelson is a former #1 overall pick and Greene big time prospect too.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a top heavy system. Like I said past those two the offense is a lot of question marks. But if they are saving on pitching for six or seven years they need to buy some O

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a top heavy system. Like I said past those two the offense is a lot of question marks. But if they are saving on pitching for six or seven years they need to buy some O
totally

indians are kind of different---- they have a lot of minor league depth.....which is fine because a lot of time that is even better because of the hit/miss rate.

White Sox are the best in the division right now- and still have VAughn coming and will get a full season of Madrigal.----- but the Tigers have a lot of future hope. Same with the tribe.

Tribe just keeps on developing pitching- they need to find some hitters badly though. I hope Nolan Jones really pans out.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
totally

indians are kind of different---- they have a lot of minor league depth.....which is fine because a lot of time that is even better because of the hit/miss rate.

White Sox are the best in the division right now- and still have VAughn coming and will get a full season of Madrigal.----- but the Tigers have a lot of future hope. Same with the tribe.

Tribe just keeps on developing pitching- they need to find some hitters badly though. I hope Nolan Jones really pans out.

INdians been doing a nice job with development for quite some time now

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans starting asking price:

2 1st’s, 2 2nd’s and 2 defensive starters

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets should do it. WHY NOT
Yeah I mean, why not...they are the Jets lol. It’s not too often you get a chance at acquiring a top, star QB in his prime. The Jets haven’t been able to find one in the draft so just risk it and say fuck it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I mean, why not...they are the Jets lol. It’s not too often you get a chance at acquiring a top, star QB in his prime. The Jets haven’t been able to find one in the draft so just risk it and say fuck it.
think the TExans would take their own first back, Tua, 2 2nd rounders and a good young defensive player?

pretty big haul- IF you believe in Tua. (I dont).