• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm predicting Kerr back on the bench for game .

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, for a second I thought everybody was extremely busy last night, then I see this thread was created over a week ago

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron now the All-Time greatest scorer in NBA playoff HISTORY. UNBELIEVABLE

"Think the biggest thing for me sitting here today after breaking the all-time scoring record in playoff history is that I did it just being me," James said. "I don't have to score the ball to make an impact in the basketball game. That was my mindset when I started playing the game."

James was mobbed by teammates, embracing him and shouting in his ear, in awe of his accomplishment. James doesn't like to talk about scoring numbers; he never wants to be classified as someone who just scores. He also claims to not worry about history, promising to push it off until he's watching the sun set on his career.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron now the All-Time greatest scorer in NBA playoff HISTORY. UNBELIEVABLE

"Think the biggest thing for me sitting here today after breaking the all-time scoring record in playoff history is that I did it just being me," James said. "I don't have to score the ball to make an impact in the basketball game. That was my mindset when I started playing the game."

James was mobbed by teammates, embracing him and shouting in his ear, in awe of his accomplishment. James doesn't like to talk about scoring numbers; he never wants to be classified as someone who just scores. He also claims to not worry about history, promising to push it off until he's watching the sun set on his career.

When you bounce from super team to super team (aka Phil Jackson), not a surprise. One of the greats but sorry, when MJ played he score at a crazier high level. LBJ will never be MJ

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy will like reading this -- but I think the Cavs will go as Kyrie Irving goes. If he has a great series, Cleveland will have a strong chance of winning it. If he has anything short of a great series, I think Golden State overpowers Cleveland.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couldve been created about 6-7 months ago. lol

Pretty much.

I guess most fans would tell you they didn't want this, but I think deep down a lot of them really do. The schadenfreud meter will be off the hook for one group of haters.

I think it'll be good, overall. This is the rubber match.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Kevin Love is playing the best BBall of his career....If he can keep that going with the way Kyrie is going, maybe we get an amazing series

I go out on the limb and say Cleveland in 7 Again

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much.

I guess most fans would tell you they didn't want this, but I think deep down a lot of them really do. The schadenfreud meter will be off the hook for one group of haters.

I think it'll be good, overall. This is the rubber match.

Dont see how you cant want this, other of course than wanting to see your own favorite team in the Finals......Who the hell would want to sit through a Celtics/Spurs type Finals

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy will like reading this -- but I think the Cavs will go as Kyrie Irving goes. If he has a great series, Cleveland will have a strong chance of winning it. If he has anything short of a great series, I think Golden State overpowers Cleveland.
GSW is gonna be out for blood after last year....

LeBron is trying to "chase the ghost"

Kyrie has ice water in his veins.

Durant needs to get the monkey off his back

Draymond needs to redeem his stupidity

After last years and Love's concussion and missed time this will be the first Finals he is really ready to go....

Mike Brown coaching - former Cavs coach (two different times, lol)

just a ton of stories and sub stories

the NBA, TV networks , and fans have to be absolutely thrilled that we are all getting the matchup we wanted.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does kinda suck that that the finals aren't gonna happen for almost another week. but wtf...

for your viewing pleasure, the last time the Cavs and Dubs faced off...:heh:

now, I don't know about anyone else, but in MY mind, this is a work of ART...:thumb:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs in 6; too much toughness and rebounding for the soft Warriors to overcome. I believe the plan will be to come out early and try to punk Durant and Curry out of their games hoping that Curry will pout the rest of the game like last year when he doesn't get the calls.
I think a soft and over confident Warrior team gets blown out in game 1, comes back to win game 2 and then its all down hill for them from that point.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going out on a limb here.

I have picked Warriors sweep every series, and I won't change. Warriors in 4.

The Cavs are good enough to make this a long competitive series, but the Dubs are also good enough to sweep it. Since nobody else was willing to predict the sweep, I will.

16-0 would solidify GS as the best single season team of all time, IMO.

This will be the first opponent that is healthy. They will be facing the best offensive team in these playoffs. They have nobody to guard Kyrie. Love needs to keep it up, that would be huge in this series

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shaqdaddy11 I get a couple of weeks to find the perfect avy for you. Who knows I might not make my decision until after the Finals.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you bounce from super team to super team (aka Phil Jackson), not a surprise. One of the greats but sorry, when MJ played he score at a crazier high level. LBJ will never be MJ

And MJ will never be Lebron. Lebron is the best team player on the history (Magic is right there) AND he is a dominant scorer. The Cavs right now arent a super team. A super team can win without one of their best players like the W's, when Lebron doesnt play or has a bad game they play like shit. I think you are confused....and if you watched Lebron in his younger days he CARRIED his team for 7 years and into the Finals. MJ never did that, he started winning championships when he got Pippen and Rodman. The fact is you need great players to win.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's odd, but I really couldn't give too shits to be honest. Offseason needs to start in the worst way.

And go Cavs.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's odd, but I really couldn't give too shits to be honest. Offseason needs to start in the worst way.

And go Cavs.

1) agree about the off season somewhat...

2) FUCK the Cavs. I want the Dubs to put a foot so deep in their asses that they choke on their shoe laces...:lol: