• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Curry doesn't perform in this finals then we'll just have to admit he is not built for this moment. I'm expecting a huge series from him

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was a complete waste of a season. The only thing I was worried about was facing the Rockets before the Spurs. You can talk about the injury but the Rockets are a physical team and they'll leave a mark after a best of 7 series. I was rooting for the W's to get the 1 and the Rockets to get the 3, and would have preferred the W's to get the 2 if the Rockets got the 4. Leonard was about to go to begin with before he turned his ankle and there was no way he was going to be able to go deep into the series even if it didn't happen there. He was the walking wounded.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we are finally here. we had to get through the regular season and playoffs to see what we all knew was going to happen. a couple key facts here: Mike Brown wants to win this to show Lebron and cleveland that he can win a title. KD needs to win this to solidify his career and finally beat Lebron when it counts. JaVae Mcgee would love to win this to validate his career and be known other than a shaqin a fool champion. Now Lebron, if he and the cavs pull this one off, in most people eyes he will surpass Kobe and arguably surpass Jordan in top 5 players that exclude centers. Now if Lebron loses, with this being his 5th loss in the finals, he will go from being a top 1 -5 player to being a top 6 - 10 player. ok lol, maybe 4 to 7 player.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we are finally here. we had to get through the regular season and playoffs to see what we all knew was going to happen. a couple key facts here: Mike Brown wants to win this to show Lebron and cleveland that he can win a title. KD needs to win this to solidify his career and finally beat Lebron when it counts. JaVae Mcgee would love to win this to validate his career and be known other than a shaqin a fool champion. Now Lebron, if he and the cavs pull this one off, in most people eyes he will surpass Kobe and arguably surpass Jordan in top 5 players that exclude centers. Now if Lebron loses, with this being his 5th loss in the finals, he will go from being a top 1 -5 player to being a top 6 - 10 player. ok lol, maybe 4 to 7 player.

For the folks watching at home, see if you can spot all the fail in this post. I count 5.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just my opinion folks. don't get ur panties in a bunch

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just my opinion folks. don't get ur panties in a bunch

My panties are unwrinkled and pretty. I was just pointing out your opinion sucks :heh:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Now Lebron, if he and the cavs pull this one off, in most people eyes he will surpass Kobe and arguably surpass Jordan in top 5 players that exclude centers. Now if Lebron loses, with this being his 5th loss in the finals, he will go from being a top 1 -5 player to being a top 6 - 10 player. ok lol, maybe 4 to 7 player."

This is the part you got wrong, he's already way past Kobe, if he wins this one he will equal Jordan, and he won't lose any ranking for losing. Why would losing to this team hurt his legacy? I guess if he plays like total shit but that's not gonna happen. His legacy was enhanced by how well he played and how much trouble he gave the Ws in 2015, with no allstars to play with. He damn near got MVP in a losing series. How that hurts his legacy I have no idea.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once you are in the top 5 you arent leaving lmao unless someone passes him and he has already surpassed Kobe. That ship has sailed. He will be top 5 no matter what

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already have him over Kobe. In some people eyes he's not. And losing this will make 5 loses in the finals. I don't care if he shoots lights out and have record breaking numbers. All people will see is 5 loses in the finals. This is how some people think. It won't destroy is legacy but, it will hurt it a lil bit. God dammit y'all, what is this first take?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already have him over Kobe. In some people eyes he's not. And losing this will make 5 loses in the finals. I don't care if he shoots lights out and have record breaking numbers. All people will see is 5 loses in the finals. This is how some people think. It won't destroy is legacy but, it will hurt it a lil bit. God dammit y'all, what is this first take?

LOL.

I appreciate your sense of humor here.

But, LeBron is playing with house money this year. Nobody should be able to beat the Warriors this year. They are that good. The Finals record thing does not matter because it completely ignores context. This will be LeBron's 3rd trip where he is the HEAVY underdog not given much chance by Vegas. If prime Jordan were on this team instead, they would be in the same situation. In fact, they would probably not be as good because the roster was built with leBron's talents in mind.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok moving on, geeez. Y'all killing me on this one

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going out on a limb here.

I have picked Warriors sweep every series, and I won't change. Warriors in 4.

The Cavs are good enough to make this a long competitive series, but the Dubs are also good enough to sweep it. Since nobody else was willing to predict the sweep, I will.

16-0 would solidify GS as the best single season team of all time, IMO.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If cavs win, I think they'll do it in 6. If warriors win, I'll say in 5. I have decided which prediction I'm going with yet. I would love for another gm 7.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs are mentally tough and play good defense. I'll be interesting to see if GS folds like a cheap suit again this year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs are mentally tough and play good defense. I'll be interesting to see if GS folds like a cheap suit again this year.

Maybe they learned it from the Thunder?
Same pattern.