• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, but what about all those people who said him averaging 40 minutes during the season was no big deal? So now here we are approaching the finish line and the excuse is he has to give everything to keep them close or risk running out of gas @ the 46 minute mark?

Well, first of all, it was mainly one person (who is, of course, absent) who was making those claims about all of the help and rest he was getting. Most of the rest of us knew that averaging 40 minutes per game, even with some rest games mixed in was no bueno.

As for the 46 minute mark. It's more about the pace the Warriors play at and what Lebron has had to do just to keep the Cavs in the game. Last night, after the game, they were talking about how the Warriors played just about their whole roster, while the Cavs played 8 guys. I don't care how well conditioned a guy is or how much rest he got. He's going to get fatigued trying to keep up with the Warriors pace while getting almost no breathers during the game. The way the Warriors play, Lebron looked like he was trying to herd cats most of the game. lol

Remember all those comments from LBJ about how he's not tired? During the reg season he took games off to "rest" yet averaged 40 minutes. My argument is how does this add up to having a very high bball IQ? Especially when this is his 14th season, 7th consecutive Finals.

What is he supposed to say...I'm dead tired and I wish some of my guys would show up and help out?

At this point, it's not about basketball iq, imo, it's about his workload and that he's having to try and beat the Warriors virtually by himself.

That's why I say he's in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. He can't count on his teammates (even though on paper, he should be able to) and he can't beat the Warriors by himself.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as long as his stat line looks good that's all that matters? You don't think coaches, players break the game down by quarters? come on, you're smarter than this.
I already gave my hot take

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dosage was at full ROID RUSH last night, so if he couldn't win when the dosage was completely maxed out, he ain't winning anytime soon.

They need to make some big moves in the offseason to compete with this Warriors team.

and obtw, I know I haven't won our bet yet, but here's your pic in advance...:dhd:

upload_2017-6-8_7-52-34.png

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, first of all, it was mainly one person (who is, of course, absent) who was making those claims about all of the help and rest he was getting. Most of the rest of us knew that averaging 40 minutes per game, even with some rest games mixed in was no bueno.

As for the 46 minute mark. It's more about the pace the Warriors play at and what Lebron has had to do just to keep the Cavs in the game. Last night, after the game, they were talking about how the Warriors played just about their whole roster, while the Cavs played 8 guys. I don't care how well conditioned a guy is or how much rest he got. He's going to get fatigued trying to keep up with the Warriors pace while getting almost no breathers during the game. The way the Warriors play, Lebron looked like he was trying to herd cats most of the game. lol

What is he supposed to say...I'm dead tired and I wish some of my guys would show up and help out?

At this point, it's not about basketball iq, imo, it's about his workload and that he's having to try and beat the Warriors virtually by himself.

That's why I say he's in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. He can't count on his teammates (even though on paper, he should be able to) and he can't beat the Warriors by himself.
I gotta compliment you here. This was a great post

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon doesn't seem very sensitive to me, tbh.

LeBron is averaging 35 points with a triple double and you're nit picking his game, saying he needs to conserve more energy, when in fact the reason he's slowed down in the second halves of these games is because the Warriors have made great adjustments at half time.

The first 2 games were blowouts because when the Warriors made their half time adjustments, Kyrie didn't step up in the second half, last night he finally did and it was actually a close game.

I just don't understand why you can't just be like "MY TEAM IS THE GOAT"

that should be the narrative, instead of "LeBron could have done more"
So you would prefer someone to just naively trumpet their team? Sadly there is way too much of that with Cleveland fans.

Reactions: LAD

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are familiar with the term "leave no stone unturned"?

I only turn stones that are convenient

Actually, I have my mexican do it for me

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did tell someone on another forum this earlier tho.

I find it funny everyone thinks I'm a LeBron fan when I sit here and give him a nickname like JUICE that obviously insinuates he's abusing steroids lmao
I figured that's what you were talking about...

But how is it easy to make that assumption when you post pics of his actual juice shop?

#trollingatitsbest

Reactions: TJL

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know them. I am just operating on the assumption they flunked out of ohio st. and am not researching any further
Well that's pretty sad considering Wiggy has shared with us that Ohio has the best public school system in America. :dhd:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is our only hope now
I got a theory that no one is gonna stop this thing until the next crop of stars start to collude to take them down. Kind of like how Bron and Wade just got fed up with losing to Boston

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So have we talked about LeBron and his Draymond-like kick when Iggy swiped the ball at the end of the game?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice comeback. Great to see that James' laziness on defnse and letting Iggy steal the ball from himn at the end are what cost the Cavs the game.
Never seen anyone get so many lucky bounces on shots than Irving did last night.
All over but the crying now..............and we'll see a lot of it from James.
Curry out-rebounds Tristan Thompson 13 to 3. LOL!

Cavs in 6!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a theory that no one is gonna stop this thing until the next crop of stars start to collude to take them down. Kind of like how Bron and Wade just got fed up with losing to Boston

Yep and I have no idea how that happens though.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So have we talked about LeBron and his Draymond-like kick when Iggy swiped the ball at the end of the game?
No no, because anything that is perceived as negative about LBJ is no longer allowed on these boards.

-Cavs/LBJ fans