• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who thinks that kick was intentional is a retard. I'm sorry.

So why was Draymond's intentional when Lebron's is not. Just curious. His flailing arm against Lebron was obviously intentional, but with reason behind it. But how is Lebron's kick not intentional, but Draymond's against Adams was?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of have to agree with this article. he threw some pretty bad lineups out there yesterday. He's gotten away with it a lot but not a good idea in the finals.

Steve Kerr's worst instinct almost got the best of the Warriors

Kerr trusts all of his players — each and every single one — with his basketball life, and that faith is one of Golden State's few weaknesses.

In the Finals, you need to rely on your best seven or eight players to get the job done, even if they're struggling. Those are the guys who can stand up to the pressure of the NBA's biggest stage.

When the Warriors go cold, though, Kerr will put anybody out there to try to break through the ice. So on Wednesday night, all 13 active Golden State players saw the court, including some awful lineups with just one or two shooters.

That's ridiculous, of course.

The Warriors should never, ever have just one shooter on the court — not with this roster. You don't need to play Matt Barnes just because he's on the team.

This isn't little league.In a game that came down to the final possession, Kerr's foible was almost crucial factor. He'll need to tighten up the rotation if the Warriors are going to complete the sweep in Game 4.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured that's what you were talking about...

But how is it easy to make that assumption when you post pics of his actual juice shop?

#trollingatitsbest
18879941_1698769380428381_1322099328364458874_o.jpg

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I didn't say he should have done MORE. I said he could've been SMARTER. Let's not confuse the two.

Second, I already told you this was going to happen when they played GS. What else is there left to talk about on a sports forum the day after a back breaking loss? Should we talk about how GS snatched this game from Cle instead?
James choked badly in the 4th quarter for the second game in a row.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why was Draymond's intentional when Lebron's is not. Just curious. His flailing arm against Lebron was obviously intentional, but with reason behind it. But how is Lebron's kick not intentional, but Draymond's against Adams was?

All I'm going to say is if you honestly think a player is more focus on kicking someone in the nuts instead of trying to attempt a game tying 3 in the final seconds of the NBA finals down 2-0 then you honestly need to see a doctor immediately.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James choked badly in the 4th quarter for the second game in a row.

How can you choke in a game that was never close? Warriors had a 16 point lead entering the 4th quarter of game 2 The closest Cleveland got was 11 and that was for about 30 seconds.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of have to agree with this article. he threw some pretty bad lineups out there yesterday. He's gotten away with it a lot but not a good idea in the finals.

Steve Kerr's worst instinct almost got the best of the Warriors

Kerr trusts all of his players — each and every single one — with his basketball life, and that faith is one of Golden State's few weaknesses.

In the Finals, you need to rely on your best seven or eight players to get the job done, even if they're struggling. Those are the guys who can stand up to the pressure of the NBA's biggest stage.

When the Warriors go cold, though, Kerr will put anybody out there to try to break through the ice. So on Wednesday night, all 13 active Golden State players saw the court, including some awful lineups with just one or two shooters.

That's ridiculous, of course.

The Warriors should never, ever have just one shooter on the court — not with this roster. You don't need to play Matt Barnes just because he's on the team.

This isn't little league.In a game that came down to the final possession, Kerr's foible was almost crucial factor. He'll need to tighten up the rotation if the Warriors are going to complete the sweep in Game 4.

100% agree. That small stretch where we had no scorers on the court, and I believe it was Iguodala, Livingston and McCaw out there at the same time was terrible. I thought that could have cost us the game.

But truthfully, those guys being able to eat some minutes helped keep guys like Steph, KD and Klay fresh for the finish. Draymond's minutes were lower due to foul trouble, but KD and Klay had the most minutes with 40 and Steph with 39. Iguodala has less than 30 minutes too.

What we absolutely don't need to see next game is a scenario where Kerr does something funky like he did in game 7 last year putting Ezeli on the court. So far he's been pretty good and this was the only hiccup I've seen from him in the finals this year.

Reactions: LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 I will honour our bet no matter what, but if you can take time picking the av, I can decide when to put it on - and it gets real quiet in here soon during the start of the offseason.

I know you were hoping for a picture of a cavs championship but that clearly isn't going to happen so get a move on!

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm going to say is if you honestly think a player is more focus on kicking someone in the nuts instead of trying to attempt a game tying 3 in the final seconds of the NBA finals down 2-0 then you honestly need to see a doctor immediately.

Dude, I absolutely think Lebron's kick was unintentional. What I was saying is if you believe that to be the case, why is Draymond's kick, which was made in a similar fashion, so blantantly intentional.

This has nothing to do with Lebron's kick, but the perception of Draymond's. I believe both were not intentional as I've stated before with Draymond's. Maybe I didn't make myself clear on Lebron's situation. I believe his to be 100% unintentional.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I absolutely think Lebron's kick was unintentional. What I was saying is if you believe that to be the case, why is Draymond's kick, which was made in a similar fashion, so blantantly intentional.

This has nothing to do with Lebron's kick, but the perception of Draymond's. I believe both were not intentional as I've stated before with Draymond's. Maybe I didn't make myself clear on Lebron's situation. I believe his to be 100% unintentional.

Well the thing with Draymond is it became a trend which didn't help his cause either. If that was the first that happened then he would get the benefit of the doubt. When you do it time after time then you lose the benefit of doubt.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who said Lebron choked, needs to get their head examined.

Lebron once again made the right basketball plays, to the right guys, who didn't make the shots or the right plays.

Jordan kicks to Paxton and Kerr who hit big shots and all of sudden it's Jordan's greatness. But Lebron kicks to Mike Miller or Kyle Korver and don't make the shot and somehow it's Lebron's fault?

Lebron and Kyrie did everything they could to will their team to a victory. Kyrie had a mental lapse in the game which cost them down the stretch, but somehow that's Lebron's fault?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 I will honour our bet no matter what, but if you can take time picking the av, I can decide when to put it on - and it gets real quiet in here soon during the start of the offseason.

I know you were hoping for a picture of a cavs championship but that clearly isn't going to happen so get a move on!

It isnt over yet. #Believeland #shootersneedtogethot

I will pick something before Game 4 hopefully

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In this situation it's a losing argument when you start tying to make Dray appear to be human. Although I do see your point & agree with you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who said Lebron choked, needs to get their head examined.

Lebron once again made the right basketball plays, to the right guys, who didn't make the shots or the right plays.

Jordan kicks to Paxton and Kerr who hit big shots and all of sudden it's Jordan's greatness. But Lebron kicks to Mike Miller or Kyle Korveand don't make the shot and somehow it's Lebron's fault?

Lebron and Kyrie did everything they could to will their team to a victory. Kyrie had a mental lapse in the game which cost them down the stretch, but somehow that's Lebron's fault?

I mean he did pass it to one of the best 3 point shooters of all-time and he was open. He glt doubled teamed driving. Korver was 2-5 from 3 before that shot. Ohh well...gotta live with misses. It was just the W's. everything was clicking. I would say Congrats but it isnt over yet :nono:

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JR Smith tweeted "Cavs in 7" after game, then deleted it stating his account was hacked.

I have no issue with him stoking some bravado during the NBA finals. But this spearhead needs to own it

sick and fucking tired of the "hacked" excuse...modern day version of I was misquoted

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because Green had been kicking other opponents during the playoffs? Reputation matters and Green was a repeat offender.