• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd slow your roll here until you've had an opportunity to get to know @MAIZEandBLUE09 and @GoBlueNavyNuke.
giphy.gif

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon doesn't seem very sensitive to me, tbh.

LeBron is averaging 35 points with a triple double and you're nit picking his game, saying he needs to conserve more energy, when in fact the reason he's slowed down in the second halves of these games is because the Warriors have made great adjustments at half time.

The first 2 games were blowouts because when the Warriors made their half time adjustments, Kyrie didn't step up in the second half, last night he finally did and it was actually a close game.

I just don't understand why you can't just be like "MY TEAM IS THE GOAT"

that should be the narrative, instead of "LeBron could have done more"
First off, I didn't say he should have done MORE. I said he could've been SMARTER. Let's not confuse the two.

Second, I already told you this was going to happen when they played GS. What else is there left to talk about on a sports forum the day after a back breaking loss? Should we talk about how GS snatched this game from Cle instead?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, but what about all those people who said him averaging 40 minutes during the season was no big deal? So now here we are approaching the finish line and the excuse is he has to give everything to keep them close or risk running out of gas @ the 46 minute mark?

Remember all those comments from LBJ about how he's not tired? During the reg season he took games off to "rest" yet averaged 40 minutes. My argument is how does this add up to having a very high bball IQ? Especially when this is his 14th season, 7th consecutive Finals.

oh shoot, that reminds mE...

#VULNERABLE 12-4:dhd:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I didn't say he should have done MORE. I said he could've been SMARTER. Let's not confuse the two.

Second, I already told you this was going to happen when they played GS. What else is there left to talk about on a sports forum the day after a back breaking loss? Should we talk about how GS snatched this game from Cle instead?

Yea

Like I said, this should all be about how good this team is.

It should not be about how LeBron couldn't of been smarter after scoring 39/8/8 lmao

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea

Like I said, this should all be about how good this team is.

It should not be about how LeBron couldn't of been smarter after scoring 39/8/8 lmao
Well feel free, nobody is forcing you to chime in on my debate. You can discuss whatever you'd like, bud.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well feel free, nobody is forcing you to chime in on my debate. You can discuss whatever you'd like, bud.
LeBron is amazing

The Warriors are amazinger

there's my hot take

Reactions: LAD

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point in a game that involving Lebron James does he have time to save energy?

He sat down last night with his team leading 31-29

a minute later they were losing 37-31

Thats just last night, that pretty much sums up this entire series when he tries to steal a breather

Pat Riley said it and its true, as much as people hate Lebron, no superstar has ever been asked to do more for his team
I thought he got in a good rest when Kyrie had that 16 pt, 3rd quarter. He sat back, and kind of let Kyrie do his thing, I dont think he was on KD much as well. Also, I'm pretty sure Kyrie was tired as well chasing Curry all around the court

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll admit LeClown DID play his ass off, but to think a couple of tweaks in decisions and playing time wouldn't have helped is wrong imo...
Exactly. I never once said he sucked or anything of the sort.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen us argue before?

This is really tame.

lol gotta admit your "handiwork" was entertaining stuff when the playoffs began...

so let's see what happens tomorrow when LeClown gets back from the juice lab...:lol:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol gotta admit your "handiwork" was entertaining stuff when the playoffs began...

so let's see what happens tomorrow when LeClown gets back from the juice lab...:lol:

The dosage was at full ROID RUSH last night, so if he couldn't win when the dosage was completely maxed out, he ain't winning anytime soon.

They need to make some big moves in the offseason to compete with this Warriors team.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as long as his stat line looks good that's all that matters? You don't think coaches, players break the game down by quarters? come on, you're smarter than this.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did tell someone on another forum this earlier tho.

I find it funny everyone thinks I'm a LeBron fan when I sit here and give him a nickname like JUICE that obviously insinuates he's abusing steroids lmao