• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA FINALS!!! SA vs MIA

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I don't get it. In game 1 he couldn't finish the 4th quarter; last night he had 8 points and 7 turnovers in the last 3 quarters.

LBJ gets flustered at times and once that happens he usually can't get his groove back.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs are a better team. Why are laker fans so desperate?

Why were you crying like a little bitch saying this team sucks? Bandwagon fan? BK seems to be the only true Heat fan that hasnt jumped over the ledge yet knowing the Heat are only down 2-1. Its far from over. Go Spurs!!

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its only 2-1. This series is no where close to being over. it wont end till game 6 when miami is hoisting the trophy up yet again. Doesnt matter if the Heat lost by 20 or by 1, a Loss is a Loss. I dont care how they got it. Next game is a different game and Miami will show up for this one. Bosh will get going early, Wade will start being more aggressive, LBj will do what he always does.

Hopefully, Chalmers sits the whole game and Oden gets some minutes just to clog the paint some.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why LBJ is notch below the greats. He just disappears a lot in playoff games and Final games. Yes he can go crazy like in game 2 but he just isn't consistent during a complete game. Don't get me wrong he is very talented just not as great as people think. He has the potential but his mental make up isn't great.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This series isn't over by no means. Its only 2-1 but Heat fans have to admit these blow outs don't look good. Spurs play better team ball and when Miami has a off night from LBJ its tough to win unless the other 2 wade and Bosh play lights out. In this game Role players played ok but LBJ and Bosh were missing in action. LBJ had a good first half but 2nd half did nothing. I think he has 4pts, 5 Turnovers, and 5 fouls in the 2nd half. Something like that. Not a good think when u have more fouls and turnovers then pts.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't read the thread so I can't comment on what others have been saying. I'll comment on the game though.

Spurs catch fire and go insane. That's what they do. They showed they were capable of that in the 4th quarter of game 1. They did it again.

Yes some of it was bad defense. Some of it were sloppy turnovers from Miami that led to easy buckets. But credit to the Spurs.

Not gonna happen again though.

Expect Miami to watch tape and make adjustments for game 3. Only positive about this loss is we don't have to wait 3 days until the next game. I'm ready for game 4 to start right now.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't understand why LeBron stopped being aggressive on the offensive end of the floor. it wasn't like he was having a poor shooting night.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to defend Lebron.

He cannot always be perfect. But, he has played damn near impossibly perfect this series.
He is getting nothing defensively from his mates...and offense that comes and goes from them.

The HEAT definitely would be down 3-0 were it not for Lebron carrying the team.
Thanks to his play, they could have been 2-1.

It is a still a long series AND there is plenty of time for his running mates to wake up.
All it takes is one play to get the confidence back from those guys.

But, this series is Cleveland 2.0. Lebron is play ONE versus FIVE.
Even if the HEAT lose, Lebron should get some series MVP votes.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did some research. All 3 refs have tendencies towards SA and against MIA.

That doesn't explain MIA letting them shoot 90% for a half but that is fucked up.

With that, I am out, done watching the Finals and most likely the NBA.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That doesn't explain MIA letting them shoot 90% for a half but that is fucked up.

For someone who claims he's a "fan of the game" rather than a specific team, you get awfully wound up when the Heat lose.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why were you crying like a little bitch saying this team sucks? Bandwagon fan? BK seems to be the only true Heat fan that hasnt jumped over the ledge yet knowing the Heat are only down 2-1. Its far from over. Go Spurs!!

All you talk about is bandwagon fans, are you fucken retarded ?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to defend Lebron.

He cannot always be perfect. But, he has played damn near impossibly perfect this series.
He is getting nothing defensively from his mates...and offense that comes and goes from them.

The HEAT definitely would be down 3-0 were it not for Lebron carrying the team.
Thanks to his play, they could have been 2-1.

It is a still a long series AND there is plenty of time for his running mates to wake up.
All it takes is one play to get the confidence back from those guys.

But, this series is Cleveland 2.0. Lebron is play ONE versus FIVE.
Even if the HEAT lose, Lebron should get some series MVP votes.

God you're stupid. Outside of g2, LeBron got support from his teammates and if you weren't paying attention, the heat made a damn good run to cut the lead to 7 with LeBron on the BENCH last night. LeBron didn't do shit last night. Wade gave him 22 points, shard gave him 14, and allen gave him 11. Those 3 alone scored half of the heat points last night. LeBron did nothing after the 1st while bosh didn't get nearly enough touches. Oh yeah I forgot to add that cole gave him 8 so LeBron got 55 points from those 4 players including 7 threes from them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No need to jump over the ledge because basically everyone knew san antonio would win a game in Miami because they're a great team just like everyone knew Miami would win at least a game in san Antonio also. It's just 1 game and it's just 2-1. Win tmr and it's a best of 3 just as most expected it to be after 4 games

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, the Heat didn't beat the Pacers, it was the officials. :nod:

In all honesty, I feel your pain bro. There are countless times I have felt the zebras have fucked our franchise over a few decades. Still think the Wade bashing of George and the eye gouge of West cost us the series. But in the end, Miami did stomp our asses in the last game. The Pacers lack of effort in that game has made me rethink my allegiance to the game as well.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone who claims he's a "fan of the game" rather than a specific team, you get awfully wound up when the Heat lose.

I am a fan of equal competition. Maybe if I watched other teams more or if the NBA had as much to gain from MIA losing as other teams losing things would happen more often to other teams.

Bottom line this is 2 finals in a row that have been fishy. If I wanted to watch large men not really compete while higher ups pulled strings and wrote scripts I would watch pro wrestling.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fan of equal competition. Maybe if I watched other teams more or if the NBA had as much to gain from MIA losing as other teams losing things would happen more often to other teams.

Bottom line this is 2 finals in a row that have been fishy. If I wanted to watch large men not really compete while higher ups pulled strings and wrote scripts I would watch pro wrestling.

Again with the conspiracies. Game 1 it was the A/C, Game 3 it was the refs.

:L

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not expect this from the Spurs. Thought game 3 was going to Heat. SA needs to get game 4 badly and Miami will finally be on the ropes.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not expect this from the Spurs. Thought game 3 was going to Heat. SA needs to get game 4 badly and Miami will finally be on the ropes.

All I saw was what was on Sports Center. Likely won't watch the next one either, as I expect Miami to come out on fire. Will likely tune in on the next game in SA though.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this boo babble about refs and conspiracies and Lebron's failures.....

The truth last night was that K Leonard was drilled and then executed a defensive approach that reduced LBJ's explosiveness to the basket.

Defense was the story of last nights game. Spurs had a plan, and it was to limit/tire LBJ, the star especially to the paint. Its what Tom T used to do as Celtics assistant. It works