• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA FINALS!!! SA vs MIA

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the reason they're old outside of the big 3 is because only veterans are willing to sign for the money that's left after signing 3 max guys. Because they've had so much success, they don't get any high draft picks. Their only really young player is Cole, and they drafted him at the end of the first year. Its actually impressive that they were able to draft a key contributor with the last pick.

:agree:yeah, maybe this kid'll see MORE playing time considering his defensive efforts against Tony Parker...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, please...

after LIVING there myself(Ft. Walton Beach) i know better than that. the humidity coming off the Gulf Coast is nearly unbelieveable. stand outside in the summer for about 15 minutes if you want to soak in your own sweat...

Nice story!

What the fuck does it have to do with the Miami Heat playing basketball inside of an arena?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice story!
thanks, and a TRUE one, too...

btw, HATED it down there. just sayin'...

What the fuck does it have to do with the Miami Heat playing basketball inside of an arena?

my my, but we're getting testy...:lol:

point's been made all over the place about BOTH teams playing in the same conditions, so quit trying to hang on to excuses...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you aren't mentally equipped to distinguish the 2 totally different points of the conversation.

I'll move on now....

You mean where dumbasses like yourself are pathetic enough to claim someone in the Spurs organization disabled the A/C on purpose so SA would beat Miami?

:laugh3:

Just to be clear, this is what you're ACTUALLY implying, right? :L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean where dumbasses like yourself are pathetic enough to claim someone in the Spurs organization disabled the A/C on purpose so SA would beat Miami?

Either that or they wanted to sell a lot of beer/water/coke and ice cream....IMO.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either that or they wanted to sell a lot of beer/water/coke and ice cream....IMO.....

large.gif

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean where dumbasses like yourself
:lame:

are pathetic enough to claim someone in the Spurs organization disabled the A/C on purpose so SA would beat Miami?

You come across on theses threads like a real Rhodes Scholar.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my my, but we're getting testy...:lol:

point's been made all over the place about BOTH teams playing in the same conditions, so quit trying to hang on to excuses...

Actually quite untrue if one team knew it wasn't going to be corrected and the other team didn't?

Is that really so hard to understand?

If the Spurs wanted both teams to play under the same conditions, then why did they have the cooling fans in their locker room and not Miami's?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Actually quite untrue if one team knew it wasn't going to be corrected and the other team didn't?

guess that'd be the point. how do you KNOW this...?

what i "understand" is you KEEP making a point of this, true, or false...?

If the Spurs wanted both teams to play under the same conditions, then why did they have the cooling fans in their locker room and not Miami's?

k, let's keep something in mind, then. the Spurs had fans in their LOCKER ROOM. so what?! how does that affect them when they have to play the game ON THE COURT? think maybe cooling down for a little while at halftime, then having to go back out there and playing at full speed REALLY gives them that much of an advantage? SERIOUSLY?! i can tell you it doesn't...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Your inability to comprehend that the Heat sometimes lose because they just plain SUCK on the night makes you look like quite a special little fella!

super-retard.jpg

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your inability to comprehend that the Heat sometimes lose because they just plain SUCK on the night makes you look like quite a special little fella!

super-retard.jpg

in all honesty i wish that LeBron could've finished the game, or didn't cramp up. then if the Spurs won there'd BE no excuses...

but since that didn't happen, we have to go further into the series to know the real answers...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways, gotta bounce up outta here. once again hoping to be back in time for the game, but it's been REAL busy lately, so we'll see...

hey, what if the A/C goes out tonight...?:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]
k, let's keep something in mind, then. the Spurs had fans in their LOCKER ROOM. so what?! how does that affect them when they have to play the game ON THE COURT? think maybe cooling down for a little while at halftime, then having to go back out there and playing at full speed REALLY gives them that much of an advantage? SERIOUSLY?! i can tell you it doesn't...

For the last time.
I, me, never said it cost the Heat the game. Others did. They are entitled to their opinions, just as you are.
The Spurs shot 87%, the Heat folded. They earned the victory.

Now though, if the "little while" meant nothing, then why move the fans out of storage and into the locker room?

Also, like I said earlier, I think the bigger advantage was Pops knowing FOR SURE the conditions weren't changing where Spoelstra (although he should have figured it out) didn't.
It let him much better plan out his substitution pattern.

My very best guess is that Spoelstra would have handled James' minutes a bit differently if he had known.

Like I said, he should have been smart enough to anticipate it wasn't changing, so a big chunk IMO does fall on his shoulders.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron cramping definitely made a difference. losing the best player on your team makes a difference. whether the heat win if LeBron stays in is impossible to know. yes the spurs caught fire in that fourth.. but Miami was missing their best defender.

when Miami moved LeBron to tony parker in the 4th of game 2, it seemed to short circuit that spurs offence. he wasn't penetrating.. shots weren't looking as open as they were earlier in the game. again, no way to know what happens in game 1.. but LeBron leaving will always make a difference for this Miami team.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways, gotta bounce up outta here. once again hoping to be back in time for the game, but it's been REAL busy lately, so we'll see...

hey, what if the A/C goes out tonight...?:lol:

I'm not emotionally prepared to handle that.