• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA FINALS!!! SA vs MIA

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you prove that?

Anyway, I am the last guy to but into the 'anything' was fixed theory, but I 98% do believe that somebody intentionally made the AC fail.

I'm still not going to say it cost the Heat the game, but it became a huge factor as to how it was played.

At WORST case, if it was a legit AC failure, the Spurs organization were bush league to not inform the Heat or the fans at the game that the problem could not be corrected, while at the same time notifying the Spurs team so they could prepare their locker rooms with the cooling fans and let the coach better plan his rotations.

do tell me if YOU can prove otherwise...:rollseyes:

wow, conspiracy theorists...:L

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing to take away is not to rule it out unless you can prove it, either direction.

cool, but I'M saying it was an accident until PROVEN otherwise...

and considering BOTH teams played in the same condition, i'm not even seeing why this is still something Heat/LeClown fans are even TRYING to lean on...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and considering BOTH teams played in the same condition, i'm not even seeing why this is still something Heat/LeClown fans are even TRYING to lean on...

^^^THIS^^^

Since when did South Beach become Minnesota? Are they not used to warm climates in Florida?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^THIS^^^

Since when did South Beach become Minnesota? Are they not used to warm climates in Florida?

lol, please...

after LIVING there myself(Ft. Walton Beach) i know better than that. the humidity coming off the Gulf Coast is nearly unbelieveable. stand outside in the summer for about 15 minutes if you want to soak in your own sweat...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, please...

after LIVING there myself(Ft. Walton Beach) i know better than that. the humidity coming off the Gulf Coast is nearly unbelieveable. stand outside in the summer for about 15 minutes if you want to soak in your own sweat...

But hey, it was unfair to the Heat, right? It gave lebron cramps and he had to change his tampon.

I guess the Spurs must have had practise sessions in a sauna a couple of times before game 1 to prepare themselves for the A/C mishap.

What excuse is next?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Truthfully that is the American way I think, innocent until proven guilty.

I have gone over why this is advantageous for SA, and if it was done intentionally it is actually kind of genius.

Quick hit:

SA has a deeper bench, they are better suited to deal with needing more rest
Excessive heat attacks athleticism, it acts as a handicap to the more athletic players
Manu and Parker are both used to playing in non ACed buildings
Only SA had fans in their locker room, at minimum bush league, at worst indicates premeditation

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and considering BOTH teams played in the same condition, i'm not even seeing why this is still something
Heat/LeClown fans are even TRYING to lean on...[/
QUOTE]

I never used it for an excuse.
It wasn't the same for both teams though if one was told to prepare for it and the other wasn't, correct?

My response was solely on whether it was done on purpose or not and I believe it was.

Funny, how many times have YOU demanded proof for nonsensical things like the NBA draft lotto being fixed, when it is 99.9999999% impossible for a process like to be rigged.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and considering BOTH teams played in the same condition, i'm not even seeing why this is still something QUOTE]

I never used it for an excuse.
It wasn't the same for both teams though if one was told to prepare for it and the other wasn't, correct?

you're STILL making a point of it, though. just sayin'...

My response was solely on whether it was done on purpose or not and I believe it was.

k, and i'm not buying. next...?

Funny, how many times have YOU demanded proof for nonsensical things like the NBA draft lotto being fixed, when it is 99.9999999% impossible for a process like to be rigged.

but only because you know so much about it...:rollseyes:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Don't be surprised if Melo ends up in a Heat uniform"

Why? And more importantly How?

I never said that I wanted it to happen or not.
I said I have HEARD it COULD happen.

How? I would imagine they would all need to take 13-15M:noidea:, but I have no clue.
Ask them or Andy Ellison if/when the time ever comes.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In regards to the Heat and the future of Lebron with Miami, wouldnt it make sense for the Heat to start playing Beasley more? We all know his defense is non existent, but he is a offensive weapon who can create his own shots. After this season, Miami is going to have to start getting younger. Beasley is a good younger player at a low cost. It would make sense to start his using him now.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]
but only because you know so much about it...:rollseyes:

I know quite a bit about how the process works.
I also know that in all the years that they have used this process, not one person/team/owner/media/security/reporter or anyone else there or involved has ever questioned the integrity of it....

except you and Mamba.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In regards to the Heat and the future of Lebron with Miami, wouldnt it make sense for the Heat to start playing Beasley more? We all know his defense is non existent, but he is a offensive weapon who can create his own shots. After this season, Miami is going to have to start getting younger. Beasley is a good younger player at a low cost. It would make sense to start his using him now.

now THIS i agree with. outside of their "big 3" the Heat are a pretty old team. i'd guess their FO works on that sooner rather than later...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually this is all about Heat fans making excuses for a loss. Nothing else.

Apparently you aren't mentally equipped to distinguish the 2 totally different points of the conversation.

I'll move on now....

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the Finals? The only reason I can think they should start playing him now is to keep him interested in staying. I don't think you sacrifice the present for Beasley in the future though.

I agree though he should be a piece they should look to keep. They will need to find 9-11 players in the off season and to add that many pieces and still be a true contender is a huge ordeal. Beasley if he can get on Spo's good side could help with some of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know quite a bit about how the process works.:L
I also know that in all the years that they have used this process, not one person/team/owner/media/security/reporter or anyone else there or involved has ever questioned the integrity of it....:doh:

except you and Mamba.

uh huh...

you'll get over it. funny though how YOU believe that the draft process is infallible, yet the Spurs are a bunch of cheaters...

btw, NO ONE has ever questioned the integrity of it? lol which rock do YOU live under...?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the reason they're old outside of the big 3 is because only veterans are willing to sign for the money that's left after signing 3 max guys. Because they've had so much success, they don't get any high draft picks. Their only really young player is Cole, and they drafted him at the end of the first year. Its actually impressive that they were able to draft a key contributor with the last pick.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^THIS^^^

I didn't know the Heat played in a dome.:L

I thought that was the Marlins.

You are unbelievable today.