• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Of course I am. If I say G.S. in a sweep (even though I don't mean it) would that be better?

No you would be wrong as well. Warriors in 5 or 6 IMO

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the two keys to this series is how Cleveland defends Klay and Steph--try to push them off the 3 point line and let others guys shoot, the Thunder actually did a good job defending them for most of the series but reverted back to their old ways late and the offense of the Thunder late in the series didn't help their chances either. Another key will be the Cavs 3 point shooting. The Cavs will have to stay hot shooting the deep ball in this series, they have showed they can still play inside but with the Warriors the challenge gets much tougher. They cannot give Steph or Klay any space, at all.

jmho...OKC did a decent job of contending Thompson/Curry on the jump shots...how many did they make with a hand in their face? Quick release and tremendous range is a lethal combination when they are hot.

I thought Donovan made a mistake trying to matchup with their small lineup...Adams was playing a very effective game...defending the paint, and some jump shots, as well as making himself available for the dump off and points in the paint....to a lessor degree, but so was Kanter.

Finals...yeah, CLE has to switch quickly on the screen and try to force Curry and Thompson to the basket more, but

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors in 6 tough and exciting games.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready for the offseason. Lets make this series short and sweet

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs somehow pull of the upset how long before someone is silly enough to say...LeBron is only 3-4 in the Finals now? I give it less than 5 minutes.:nod:

:bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt:

:peep:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jmho...OKC did a decent job of contending Thompson/Curry on the jump shots...how many did they make with a hand in their face? Quick release and tremendous range is a lethal combination when they are hot.

I thought Donovan made a mistake trying to matchup with their small lineup...Adams was playing a very effective game...defending the paint, and some jump shots, as well as making himself available for the dump off and points in the paint....to a lessor degree, but so was Kanter.

Finals...yeah, CLE has to switch quickly on the screen and try to force Curry and Thompson to the basket more, but

OKC did defend well and GS knocked down tough shots but I saw plenty of shots especially in late game 6 and 7 where you need to just force Curry to drive and when they did he had to deal with the bigs which wasn't always easy. It is easier said then done and I think it will help if James or TT is on the switch or pick-and-roll.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Toronto can win 2 versus the Cavs I think the Warriors can win 4 games. I'll take Warriors in 6 but I'm usually wrong. Just saying. Peace.

This. The Warriors had the tougher Conference Finals matchup and looked better in dispatching the Thunder than the Cavs did vs the Raps.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always liked him, he deserves a ring. He plays defense and rebounds, he's one of those glue guys that does the little things that don't show up in the boxscore very often.

hated when he flopped so much though....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most importantly.....they have nobody to match up with Curry.

Does any team? You have to force him to drive as much as possible, but if you have a hand in the face and he drains it there is nothing you can do more.

Status
Not open for further replies.