• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On switches for sure. You can't safely avoid switching bigs on to Curry at times. In the case of LeBron - due to his size and athleticism - it is actually an advantage to switch LeBron on to him. Durant was really successful in those situations. The trouble is when he passes back to LeBron's man in those situations.

Other than on switches, we might see it for brief stretches at the end of games.
last year David Lee really hurt the Cavs....im kinda glad the Warriros dont have him this year--- deifnitely a small thing- but especially with playing Mozgov less and less to practically zero- not having to worry AT ALL about an inside post presence should help.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs do have multiple guys to throw at Curry--- as is so often the plan against LeBron--- you are never ever gonna stop Curry- but the best you can do is give him multiple looks against multiple well rested defenders...

at times i think you will see Kyrie, Delly, Shump, LeBron all take turns guarding Curry. If I am the Cavs I TRY (yes TRY) and make Curry put the ball on the floor and get to the hoop- and than play physical in the paint....some real Eastern Conference basketball....

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am the Cavs I TRY (yes TRY) and make Curry put the ball on the floor and get to the hoop- and than play physical in the paint....some real Eastern Conference basketball....

:nod:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early prediction is Warriors in 5
5?

I'd like to her a little more on your thoughts here...FWIW I like CLE in 6.

Obviously I'm not too entrenched in my thinking here, but my reasoning.

The rest factor...CLE has had several days to re-energize...GS was pushed to the brink...I think that might factor early in the series and allow CLE to win one in GS.

CLE is a better shooting team from deep this yr...they have enough firepower from deep to hang with GS now.

Extra motivation...I think the re-match is the best motivation CLE could get.

Home...I don't expect CLE to lose at home in this series.

We shall see, looking forward to watching this one.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what we all expected. The rematch. I am just glad both teams are fully healthy and we got the two best teams playing each other. I would say the Thunder are better but they cant finish games, they didn't deserve to win that series.

and if they WERE better they woulda won, right...?

and again i'm 1)spoken for and 2) definitely NOT your type. but DO keep handing out them rainbows, Shane ol' sock...:lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the two keys to this series is how Cleveland defends Klay and Steph--try to push them off the 3 point line and let others guys shoot, the Thunder actually did a good job defending them for most of the series but reverted back to their old ways late and the offense of the Thunder late in the series didn't help their chances either. Another key will be the Cavs 3 point shooting. The Cavs will have to stay hot shooting the deep ball in this series, they have showed they can still play inside but with the Warriors the challenge gets much tougher. They cannot give Steph or Klay any space, at all.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if they WERE better they woulda won, right...?

and again i'm 1)spoken for and 2) definitely NOT your type. but DO keep handing out them rainbows, Shane ol' sock...:lol:

Weirdo lol. Well considering they were in complete control in the series they were the better team for most of the series and even in the games they lost they gave up leads so it isn't a stretch but we all got the matchup we wanted now.....lets GOOOOOOO CAVS!!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weirdo lol. Well considering they were in complete control in the series they were the better team for most of the series and even in the games they lost they gave up leads so it isn't a stretch but we all got the matchup we wanted now.....lets GOOOOOOO CAVS!!!

if you say so, rainbow wizard...:pound:

but yeah, we DEFINITELY got the matchup, so we agree there. "complete control" though means they would've taken the dubs out, so i'm not QUITE in agreement with this "assessment". is what it is, though...

so, what will the excuses be THIS time if the Cavs/LeBron come up short...?:heh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you say so, rainbow wizard...:pound:

but yeah, we DEFINITELY got the matchup, so we agree there. "complete control" though means they would've taken the dubs out, so i'm not QUITE in agreement with this "assessment". is what it is, though...

so, what will the excuses be THIS time if the Cavs/LeBron come up short...?:heh:

WERE in complete control, they controlled their own destiny and they choked, no way around it lol.
Well before there weren't excuses it was Lebron vs GS, injuries happen and it was reality. We have a healthy squad and again the Warriors are fully healthy (lucky bastards) so the playing field is even now, we will see what happens.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To win this series the Cavs have to win in 6 IMO....so I am going to say CAVS in 6

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WERE in complete control, they controlled their own destiny and they choked, no way around it lol.
Well before there weren't excuses it was Lebron vs GS, injuries happen and it was reality. We have a healthy squad and again the Warriors are fully healthy (lucky bastards) so the playing field is even now, we will see what happens.

oh we certainly WILL...

so, any last words...?:heh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we gotta Finals rematch. Somehow the Cavs won 2 game last year w/o their 2nd & 3rd best players. I think the Warriors repeat but the series will be closer than many expect or hope. Warriors in 6 or 7.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we gotta Finals rematch. Somehow the Cavs won 2 game last year w/o their 2nd & 3rd best players. I think the Warriors repeat but the series will be closer than many expect or hope. Warriors in 6 or 7.

You're wrong

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To win this series the Cavs have to win in 6 IMO....so I am going to say CAVS in 6

It's gonna be really weird seeing Varejao suited up for G.S. in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.