• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.
They won fair and square.
Congrats to those who suffered so long.

However, that has nothing to do with the current conversation.

#paradesover

So exactly when will LeBron opt out & leave Cleveland again? Didn't you say he would leave after last season & once this season ended? Come on...look into your crystal ball & tell us all how wrong you really are.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I answered it.
You just didn't like the answer which IMO is if he doesn't gets to 2 with the Cavs next year, there is no reason for him to remain there since he has said he has other NBA aspirationsand he's not getting any younger.

I think the pressure is still on GS next year, which is crazy but true, especially if they get a big free agent. They are already the favorite so I don't think Lebron has to get one next year but obviously he is trying to win it every year doesn't mean he will leave the Cavs if they don't win one next year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are those "brotherhood" guys gonna be any good 2-3 years from now?

Lets just play with this hypothetical though i dont think their is much realistic shot at it---

MINIMUM at absolute 100% minimum their is simply no way LeBron is not in Cleveland AT LEAST 2 more years.

what shape will Melo, Wade, CP3 be after 2 more years?

if the Clippers REALLY wanted to push the issue- they could trade Griffin for Anthony- throw a bunch of money at Wade- and tell LeBron- hey- we alrady have 3..come here---- but LeBron is not going anyhwere for at least 2 years.

Wade, Anthony and CP all have some kind if injury history- CP and Wade fairly significant injury histories- especially with their knees...I dont even think that team could compete for a title 3 years from now unless LeBron is still freaking the King of the league...by that time Kyrie will be in the apex of his prime and those guys will be well well past theirs...i dont see lebron hurting his title chances like that WHILE leaving agian.

Now you are the one speculating what shape other players might be in.

FACT is, James said he had other dreams and aspirations to accomplish in his NBA career.

#1 was winning in Cleveland which is now already accomplished.

He and Nike will weigh all options every summer moving forward.

#dealwithit

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you win again this year, nothing to worry about.
If not, watch out.

Well the Cavs didn't win it all last year & LeBron didn't opt out. But don't let that fact get in the way of your ramblings. You're convinced he's gonna leave again yet you've been wrong 2 years in a row. Keep up the good work!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So exactly when will LeBron opt out & leave Cleveland again? Didn't you say he would leave after last season & once this season ended? Come on...look into your crystal ball & tell us all how wrong you really are.

No and No.
He couldn't leave after just 1 season there, and I said no way he leaves the summer after he wins.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Watching J.R. stroll through Cleveland, I finally understood what it must have been like to witness Jesus make his triumphal entry into Jerusalem. Cavs fans practically greeted J.R. with palms, and had no problem handing him a child to hoist skyward like some Lion King shit:"

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Cavs didn't win it all last year & LeBron didn't opt out. But don't let that fact get in the way of your ramblings. You're convinced he's gonna leave again yet you've been wrong 2 years in a row. Keep up the good work!

Actually he did opt out, moron!!

And, find any post where I said he was leaving after last season or after this one if he won.
doesn't exist

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if he says it every year it will eventually happens, especially the year before he retires lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No and No.
He couldn't leave after just 1 season there, and I said no way he leaves the summer after he wins.

Your nonstop & daily obsession w/ all things LeBron is hilarious, no creepy. He's gonna do this...he's gonna do that. All ya got is speculation & hope that he leaves again. Which means we all gotta listen to your bullshit until the end of next year about him leaving. Give it a rest.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he did opt out, moron!!

And, find any post where I said he was leaving after last season or after this one if he won.
doesn't exist

Hey jackass did he opt out & leave Cleveland? That's what I was talking about.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the pressure is still on GS next year, which is crazy but true, especially if they get a big free agent. They are already the favorite so I don't think Lebron has to get one next year but obviously he is trying to win it every year doesn't mean he will leave the Cavs if they don't win one next year.

Obviously it isn't 100% or whatever % he will leave, but next summer seems like a likely time if they lose being that it will be the year the super max is signed IMO.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey jackass did he opt out & leave Cleveland? That's what I was talking about.

Not what you typed.

#FAIL

Now find where I said he was ever leaving last summer.

#FAILII

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after every season he says the same tired bullshit...he will do the same next season too- and the one after that....and probably the one after that...and be wrong, time and time again.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Watching J.R. stroll through Cleveland, I finally understood what it must have been like to witness Jesus make his triumphal entry into Jerusalem. Cavs fans practically greeted J.R. with palms, and had no problem handing him a child to hoist skyward like some Lion King shit:"

team cancer. Cant win a title with him. Nick Young and Dion Waiters are better than JR.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after every season he says the same tired bullshit...he will do the same next season too- and the one after that....and probably the one after that...and be wrong, time and time again.

Exactly. Just let him blather on & on though, it's good entertainment.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always said the likelihood of him leaving goes UP once they win a title. I don't think he would've ever left if they never won.

That said.... I don't see it happening anytime soon. As long as the Cavs continue to be at the top of the East... I think its more likely that people join LeBron in CLE than him joining people elsewhere.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are those "brotherhood" guys gonna be any good 2-3 years from now?

Lets just play with this hypothetical though i dont think their is much realistic shot at it---

MINIMUM at absolute 100% minimum their is simply no way LeBron is not in Cleveland AT LEAST 2 more years.

what shape will Melo, Wade, CP3 be after 2 more years?

if the Clippers REALLY wanted to push the issue- they could trade Griffin for Anthony- throw a bunch of money at Wade- and tell LeBron- hey- we alrady have 3..come here---- but LeBron is not going anyhwere for at least 2 years.

Wade, Anthony and CP all have some kind if injury history- CP and Wade fairly significant injury histories- especially with their knees...I dont even think that team could compete for a title 3 years from now unless LeBron is still freaking the King of the league...by that time Kyrie will be in the apex of his prime and those guys will be well well past theirs...i dont see lebron hurting his title chances like that WHILE leaving agian.
This is a very, very relevant point. Wade, who knows if he's even got more than a season left? I thought there was a real chance he'd hang them up this summer, but it doesn't appear that'll be the case. He is, however, well past his prime.

CP3 is going to be a Clipper until he's at least 34, and by then he'll probably be done given his injury history. Maybe Lebron decides he wants to be a Clipper? It would be a funny story, but I doubt it. Paul's knee is shot and now his hand is messed up.

Why would Lebron want to waste his time playing with these broken down vets? This it the NBA, not Last Vegas. He's not going to win a title. He can very, very clearly win titles with the core of KI, Love and TT. It's really just spiteful irritation coming from Turnup.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
team cancer. Cant win a title with him. Nick Young and Dion Waiters are better than JR.

That part of LeBron's speech was so dope...

"JR Smith. He's a cancer. He can't win. He takes bad shots. Not a team player. I know you've all heard those weak-ass stories. Not only is he a helluva 3 point shooter. He's a helluva defender. A true 2-way player. And guess what? JR Smith is a champion!"

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That part of LeBron's speech was so dope...

"JR Smith. He's a cancer. He can't win. He takes bad shots. Not a team player. I know you've all heard those weak-ass stories. Not only is he a helluva 3 point shooter. He's a helluva defender. A true 2-way player. And guess what? JR Smith is a champion!"
Jr really did work hard on his defense and did emerge as a good two way player.

I wonder how much Rich Paul hits Gilbert up for to extend Smith, lol.......get out that check book Dan! Good thing you have the biggest one in the league.

and how about Lue? supposedly he never signed a new contract to be head coach--- what a gamble if he did bet on himself...hes gonna get PAID too.

Status
Not open for further replies.