• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had an 8 am meeting - and got to hte office at 6 am to finish some work--- left at about 9 30.....went downtown and it was insane.

the front of the News Herald predicted 400,000 people.

The Kansas Royals had 800,000 which i saw on ESPN they reported as the biggest rally for a championship.

the downtown Cleveland area was estimated to have had 1.3 million people at the parade at its peak. UNBELIEVABLE.

it was insane though. Not nearly as much fun in a lot of ways as Game 7 night just because SOOOO MANY people made it just totally unmanageable. Thank goodness the crowd was civil and happy and everyone was patient because it could have gotten ugly since the police presence was just totally overwhelmed.

ClkdExoWkAEuPwK.jpg
look at these psychos that climbed this parking garage and were dozens of feet up in the air, lol....WTF....

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had an 8 am meeting - and got to hte office at 6 am to finish some work--- left at about 9 30.....went downtown and it was insane.

the front of the News Herald predicted 400,000 people.

The Kansas Royals had 800,000 which i saw on ESPN they reported as the biggest rally for a championship.

the downtown Cleveland area was estimated to have had 1.3 million people at the parade at its peak. UNBELIEVABLE.

it was insane though. Not nearly as much fun in a lot of ways as Game 7 night just because SOOOO MANY people made it just totally unmanageable. Thank goodness the crowd was civil and happy and everyone was patient because it could have gotten ugly since the police presence was just totally overwhelmed.

View attachment 130386
look at these psychos that climbed this parking garage and were dozens of feet up in the air, lol....WTF....
Jump!!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, the problem is when that's ALL he does.

I don't know if the blocks dissuaded him from driving... but all year long Curry has used his elite dribbling and driving skills to open up the space he has at the 3 point line.

He did very little driving in the Finals.

I agree. Often times, the best way for a scorer like Curry to get himself going, especially when struggling, is to try to drive to the hoop and/or start shooting mid-range type jump shots just to see the ball go through the hoop a few times. He never really tried to do that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing they are hot on the trail of Durant. Not sure that is what this team needs or how he would fit in.

:lol: Everybody who has or can make cap space is hot on the trail of Durant. I don't see how he would fit in. Between him, Curry and Thompson...who's going to step back and be that 3rd option?

I think the Warriors would be better off going after a rim protector/rebounder. Tristan Thompson is nothing special as a PF, but he singlehandedly kicked the Warriors asses on the boards, especially the offensive boards. 2nd chance points were a big part of the reason that the Cavs won and Tristan's offensive rebounding had a lot to do with that.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Everybody who has or can make cap space is hot on the trail of Durant. I don't see how he would fit in. Between him, Curry and Thompson...who's going to step back and be that 3rd option?

I think the Warriors would be better off going after a rim protector/rebounder. Tristan Thompson is nothing special as a PF, but he singlehandedly kicked the Warriors asses on the boards, especially the offensive boards. 2nd chance points were a big part of the reason that the Cavs won and Tristan's offensive rebounding had a lot to do with that.

Judging by the playoffs, Curry.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. They need a DeAndre Jordan -Tim Drummond type guy. I heard this morning from Chris Broussard that Durant wants to come to the Dubs though.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. They need a DeAndre Jordan -Tim Drummond type guy. I heard this morning from Chris Broussard that Durant wants to come to the Dubs though.

Agree about DeAndre/Drummond. That would be a very scary thing if the Dubs got either of them.

As for Broussard, he's not exactly known as someone who knows what he's talking about. Until Woj says it...it's probably bs.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Just as we all thought. Lebron couldn't give two shits about Gilbert.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Often times, the best way for a scorer like Curry to get himself going, especially when struggling, is to try to drive to the hoop and/or start shooting mid-range type jump shots just to see the ball go through the hoop a few times. He never really tried to do that.
That's what was missing from Curry's post season game and I wonder if it had to do with the foot and knee injuries

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree about DeAndre/Drummond. That would be a very scary thing if the Dubs got either of them.

As for Broussard, he's not exactly known as someone who knows what he's talking about. Until Woj says it...it's probably bs.
Howard is a free agent as well.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard is a free agent as well.

I don't know if you'd want his attitude on your team. Part of what makes GSW so good is the chemistry they have. Not sure you'd want to inject Dwightmare into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.