• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nashville vs Toronto|7:00 PM CT

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predators (9-3-2, 20 pts)
Maple Leafs (3-8-4, 10 pts)
:hockeysmile:
OsjsXct.png

About to head downtown for some hockey and Jack Daniel's!
I'll try to post some pics after the game, see you motherpuckers later. :happy:

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry.

WTF is it with Central Division teams? Get your shit together and take the free points up for grabs against us!
Toronto actually looked pretty decent, they were quick to the puck and it seemed like they blocked every other shot. I know every team has their "off" night, but maybe Toronto's not that bad after all.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto actually looked pretty decent, they were quick to the puck and it seemed like they blocked every other shot. I know every team has their "off" night, but maybe Toronto's not that bad after all.
I know. They're actually playing pretty well this year. If they had even 1 more player who could actually score on a regular basis they'd probably be in the mix for a playoff spot, especially if Reimer keeps it up.

If they start bringing up kids from the Marlies, they might actually get back in the playoff race. I'm hoping they don't, though, because this team needs a lottery pick more than it needs a playoff fight right now.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. They're actually playing pretty well this year. If they had even 1 more player who could actually score on a regular basis they'd probably be in the mix for a playoff spot, especially if Reimer keeps it up.

If they start bringing up kids from the Marlies, they might actually get back in the playoff race. I'm hoping they don't, though, because this team needs a lottery pick more than it needs a playoff fight right now.

I am glad you added that last sentence. Because the sentence before is exactly why and how TOR keeps spinning their tires year after year. Honestly, they have a couple of nice pieces, but they are a long way from contending for a Cup.

Stick to the Shanaplan. In Brendan we Trust.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad you added that last sentence. Because the sentence before is exactly why and how TOR keeps spinning their tires year after year. Honestly, they have a couple of nice pieces, but they are a long way from contending for a Cup.

Stick to the Shanaplan. In Brendan we Trust.

So let it be written, so let it be done.
They have done a lot of good work in a short amount of time, for sure. But this year needs to be one of suffering.

FWIW, they were due to win a few games so I'm fine with how they're playing now, but I expect them to level off and play more like a bottom 5 team in the near future (Canucks and Rangers up next should be tough matches).

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have done a lot of good work in a short amount of time, for sure. But this year needs to be one of suffering.

FWIW, they were due to win a few games so I'm fine with how they're playing now, but I expect them to level off and play more like a bottom 5 team in the near future (Canucks and Rangers up next should be tough matches).

Agreed. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.