• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nando's back

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Formula 1 - Press release - Fernando Alonso joins Renault DP World F1 Team - renaultsport.com

So their lineup next year will be Fernando Alonso an Esteban Ocon. And it's one more seat closed to Vettel.

Honestly, I am surprised they are bringing him back. He wasn't exactly tearing it up in the McLaren when he left and it seemed to show better once he left. And Renault is on the decline to boot.

I expect Bottas to be left out at Merc, and Russel will get the promotion. Bottas will probably make some cash and go to ForcePointAstonMartin or whatever they are being called.

Vettel will maybe go back to Red Bull and him and Verstappen will each bin at least 12 cars racing each other.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Albon stays where he is.

I think Bottas stays put too, why upset the boat??

Vettel might be window shopping.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Renault is being sought to buy by Fiat-Chrysler. The only entity standing in the way is the French Government that has a financial stake in Renault.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Formula 1 - Press release - Fernando Alonso joins Renault DP World F1 Team - renaultsport.com

So their lineup next year will be Fernando Alonso an Esteban Ocon. And it's one more seat closed to Vettel.

Honestly, I am surprised they are bringing him back. He wasn't exactly tearing it up in the McLaren when he left and it seemed to show better once he left. And Renault is on the decline to boot.

The car got better after he left.

I'm looking forward to his return though.
That said, who knows what he has left for F1...?

Where does that leave Danny Ric?