• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My way too early NFC contenders

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even gonna see the comments here. LA looked like a team that would lose to a healthy SF before they went on their FA spree with Suh, Cook, Peters, and Talib. Garropolo got hurt, so who knows what SF would be right now with him healthy. The NFC North race is not over yet. Btw, in my predictions right before the season I had Chicago finishing top two in the north.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garropolo got hurt and LA added players! Different scenario if neither of those happened.

Even if Jimmy G didn't get hurt, so you think they could of competed for the NFC West. Nope, the Rams were and are better.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to comment that my tiers were before the Khalil Mack trade, Jimmy G going down, and half of the Falcons D going down.

There is no explaining the Eagles season, though. They are pretty much a disaster based on their talent level

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Jimmy G didn't get hurt, so you think they could of competed for the NFC West. Nope, the Rams were and are better.

They would not have won the division, but they would have competed. Two things you have to account for. The rams free agency and Patrick Maholmes. SF lost close games to LAC, GB, Arizona the second time, NYG. They actually was in it with LA week 7 before SF's offense could not do anything and LA wore them out. SF would be 6-4 at this point with a healthy Garropolo. They would have beaten LAC, GB/LAR/NYG, Oakland, and swept Arizona. And they would split with Seattle, beat this TB team they are close with as it is, and beat Denver. It's debatable if they would beat Chicago. They would be 9-7 or 10-6.

My blog had LAR btw winning the division, having the top seed, and making the SB. It's SP deciding to use something against me here to run me off, but it's not working.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would not have won the division, but they would have competed. Two things you have to account for. The rams free agency and Patrick Maholmes. SF lost close games to LAC, GB, Arizona the second time, NYG. They actually was in it with LA week 7 before SF's offense could not do anything and LA wore them out. SF would be 6-4 at this point with a healthy Garropolo. They would have beaten LAC, GB/LAR/NYG, Oakland, and swept Arizona. And they would split with Seattle, beat this TB team they are close with as it is, and beat Denver. It's debatable if they would beat Chicago. They would be 9-7 or 10-6.

My blog had LAR btw winning the division, having the top seed, and making the SB. It's SP deciding to use something against me here to run me off, but it's not working.
wtf are you talking about mr paranoid. i bumped a prediction thread late in the season. havent actually commented on a single one of the predictions. How is that trying to run you off? do tell.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you bump predictions that I have revised since? Paranoid, no I just see right through you.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you bump predictions that I have revised since? Paranoid, no I just see right through you.
ok bud. how long have you been on this board? EVERYONE BUMPS PREDICTION THREADS, all kinds of them.........by anyone and everyone........

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love how you state this as fact. You're out there dude, but you are consistent. I'll give you that.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how you state this as fact. You're out there dude, but you are consistent. I'll give you that.

You just have to ignore the fact, they were 1-2 with the elite Jimmy G. Before the 49ers luck ran out with this franchise QB getting hurt.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't think the Niners were a play-off contender even with Jimmy G under center. He was a great story last year and he might be good down the road but we don't know anything yet. I like what the Niners have done in their rebuild despite this Foster craziness but they are very young, still make a lot of mistakes and are still a little way off from overtaking the Seahawks in that division. Let's give them a little time to grow and see what they actually are. I thought they might win 6-8 games this year with Jimmy. Now I think they are a little behind in the rebuild. It's baby steps for now but I like the way they compete at times.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't think the Niners were a play-off contender even with Jimmy G under center. He was a great story last year and he might be good down the road but we don't know anything yet. I like what the Niners have done in their rebuild despite this Foster craziness but they are very young, still make a lot of mistakes and are still a little way off from overtaking the Seahawks in that division. Let's give them a little time to grow and see what they actually are. I thought they might win 6-8 games this year with Jimmy. Now I think they are a little behind in the rebuild. It's baby steps for now but I like the way they compete at times.
I think they were solidly the third place team in the NFC West with Jimmy G. They beat the Lions and played the Vikings and Chiefs fairly tough in losses. 6-8 wins sounds about right.