• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My "Jerry is a Fool" Thread of the Week

packerdave

Schlitz
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Pack make the Super Bowl last year? I must have missed it.

Non sequitur.

The Packers have been much better than the Cowgirls in recent years. we're actually competitive! Have made it to the playoffs the past 7 years straight, while the Cowgirls watch them from their living rooms. Lol

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine are easy ....

Passed back and forth (parents with split custody) most time in va .... Cowboys Redskins made me stannd out
Spurs fan ... living back and forth got to goto alot of the games .... was a huge Robinson fan ... that carried over

Baseball wise .... we got TBS growing up ... no a huge cable plan.... but they telivisded thehome games ..... A follow ateam you watch .... plus we had their minors the Richomnd Braves...... which we got the watch the young ones come up and grow

I have no issue explaining my teams

I unfortunately chose the other team in that cable plan that plays on WGN. 30 yrs later Im still watching one of the worst teams in the league

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non sequitur.

The Packers have been much better than the Cowgirls in recent years. we're actually competitive! Have made it to the playoffs the past 7 years straight, while the Cowgirls watch them from their living rooms. Lol

Oh we have another playoff hero. News flash fudge Packer. Watching the playoffs and watching the SB from our living rooms means the same damn thing. Neither team won the SB.

packerdave

Schlitz
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles 11 and 5
Giants 10 and 6
Redskins 7 and 9
Cowboys 4 and 12

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non sequitur.

So you subscribe to the first loser theory? OK

Or were you trying to say that the little Pack was sitting on the couch watching it with the Cowboys?

packerdave

Schlitz
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh we have another playoff hero. News flash fudge Packer. Watching the playoffs and watching the SB from our living rooms means the same damn thing. Neither team won the SB.

If you havn't noticed. No team makes it to the super bowl every year, the goal is to fill the seats with a competitive football team year after year. Jones has failed to provide a solid team for his fans, time to move on..

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you havn't noticed. No team makes it to the super bowl every year, the goal is to fill the seats with a competitive football team year after year. Jones has failed to provide a solid team for his fans, time to move on..

so are you saying if the packs start struggling you are switching teams?
There is a word for that you know.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones is an idiot. another 8 and 8 or worse season for the Cowgirls.. Lol

What a Moron

How many games was it the Packers won again last year? Here's a cookie for playing in a shitty division...

packerdave

Schlitz
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so are you saying if the packs start struggling you are switching teams?
There is a word for that you know.

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that it's obvious Jones should be replaced as GM. Let his son take over because Jerry is not providing a quality product on the field.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I unfortunately chose the other team in that cable plan that plays on WGN. 30 yrs later Im still watching one of the worst teams in the league

LOL no worries we knew WGN and WPIX .. white sox and Cubs games too ...... grew up if there was a game on someone was watching it ......

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that it's obvious Jones should be replaced as GM. Let his son take over because Jerry is not providing a quality product on the field.

Well sir, your solution is an easy one.

Reach in your pocket, pull out about a gazillion in spare change, hand it to Jerry and fire his ass.

packerdave

Schlitz
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many games was it the Packers won again last year? Here's a cookie for playing in a shitty division...

You know as well as i do that Rodgers was out for half the season and our best playmaker (Cobb) was out for 12 weeks. We still made the playoffs. If Romo and Bryant were out that long, they would have been lucky to win 5 games, they have no depth. It's Jerry's fault, all those face lifts have affected his vision

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want to compare injuries. Bad excuse in general and stupid one to pull out on this board after what the Cowboys went through last year...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know as well as i do the Rodgers was out for half the season and our best playmaker (Cobb) was out for 12 weeks. We still made the playoffs. If Romo and Bryant were out that long, they would have been lucky to win 5 games, they have no depth. It's Jerry's fault, all those face lifts have affected his vision

ok its jerrys fault............ now what? Stop being a fan?

packerdave

Schlitz
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sir, your solution is an easy one.

Reach in your pocket, pull out about a gazillion in spare change, hand it to Jerry and fire his ass.

Jerry should humbly pass the torch to his son or who ever is next up for the GM position.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah,,,Stephen Jones is the answer...Jerry has been training him in the ways of a megalomaniac for years now. I don't the we'd even notice the change at this point...

packerdave

Schlitz
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok its jerrys fault............ now what? Stop being a fan?

No, that's not what I'm saying. Cowboys fans should, of course, stay Cowboys fans but the fans deserve a better product on the field. Jerry Jones should step aside. If he were the GM of the Packers I would want that