• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My "Jerry is a Fool" Thread of the Week

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dayum, you seem a bit angry today Twist. I honestly don't wish y'all the worst, I just don't wish you success :D

But I agree with the bolded, whole heartedly. :nod:

nah im not in a bad mood .... just catching up on reading this .... wasnt online much the past couple days .... family time on the holidays bruh

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dayum, you seem a bit angry today Twist. I honestly don't wish y'all the worst, I just don't wish you success :D

But I agree with the bolded, whole heartedly. :nod:

nah im not in a bad mood .... just catching up on reading this .... wasnt online much the past couple days .... family time on the holidays bruh

LOL. I thought he was being overly pleasant for twist.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just messing with ya :suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we're discussing fan affiliations, what twists and turns in life brought you to be a Cowboy/Red Sox/Celtic fan?

HAHA called out

I like this dude ( though bruh manster is cool ..... I wanna see the answer)

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we're discussing fan affiliations, what twists and turns in life brought you to be a Cowboy/Red Sox/Celtic fan?

Long story but I'll keep it short. Dad' from Milford Mass. He moved to Calif long before the Pats were born. He had much passion for the Celts, Sox , and Bruins. He also hated all teams Los Angeles. One faithful Sunday the Cowboys we're playing the Rams and a few choice non LA words were coming from his mouth. I simply assumed he was a Cowboy fan and I thought the Star was cool. I became a fan that day and never looked back. A few years later I learned he did like the Pats but them winning or losing didn't change his emotions.

Scary thought is what if the Rams had been playing the Skins that day.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now just to be clear, I don't judge. Just curious.

I mean they do have a few football teams (or so I've heard) up North.

Mine are easy ....

Passed back and forth (parents with split custody) most time in va .... Cowboys Redskins made me stannd out
Spurs fan ... living back and forth got to goto alot of the games .... was a huge Robinson fan ... that carried over

Baseball wise .... we got TBS growing up ... no a huge cable plan.... but they telivisded thehome games ..... A follow ateam you watch .... plus we had their minors the Richomnd Braves...... which we got the watch the young ones come up and grow

I have no issue explaining my teams

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA called out

I like this dude ( though bruh manster is cool ..... I wanna see the answer)

I thought you knew the answer. It's been questioned before. In fact I have no problems with anyone questioning this. Just so all understand I never changed alliances no matter how my teams are doing. Yes I suffered many years as a Sox fan.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you knew the answer. It's been questioned before. In fact I have no problems with anyone questioning this. Just so all understand I never changed alliances no matter how my teams are doing. Yes I suffered many years as a Sox fan.

I just figured it was regret of joining the airforce and not the navy

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mine are easy ....

Passed back and forth (parents with split custody) most time in va .... Cowboys Redskins made me stannd out
Spurs fan ... living back and forth got to goto alot of the games .... was a huge Robinson fan ... that carried over

Baseball wise .... we got TBS growing up ... no a huge cable plan.... but they telivisded thehome games ..... A follow ateam you watch .... plus we had their minors the Richomnd Braves...... which we got the watch the young ones come up and grow

I have no issue explaining my teams

I got no problem explaining mine either.

They make sense. :lol:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just figured it was regret of joining the airforce and not the navy

I thought of living months on end with a bunch of semen kept me from the Navy. I have been told Navy men get tattoos on their backs so that Marines have something to read in the shower.:suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought of living months on end with a bunch of semen kept me from the Navy. I have been told Navy men get tattoos on their backs so that Marines have something to read in the shower.:suds:

fuck you bitch Happy 4th ... delayed a few days

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck you bitch Happy 4th ... delayed a few days

LMAO. Back at you.

It's the best Navy joke I got. I do respect you guys do. As long as you have the seals you gave the #1 Special Ops in our great military.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought Cowboy fans and Longhorn fans were associated with each other and A&m fans were Oiler fans.

OK, now I'm just nick picking.

The Tea Sippers killed the SWC. The Tea Sippers drove A&M to a real conference. My liberal sister and brother in law graduated from UT.

My stepson graduated from A&M

I boycott UT unless they are playing OK.

Like I said, mine make sense.

packerdave

Schlitz
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones = the New Al Davis