• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"MSU Quotes" FYI

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State head coach Mark Dantonio

Opening statement...

"Nebraska played very well on the perimeter. Give Coach Pelini and his staff great credit. They shut down the things that we do well. And now you see the result of the game."

On if any Michigan State injuries were long term...

"Well, we will find out. In the locker room, it didn't seem like any of them were too long term. It was a very physical football game on both sides. There were a lot of guys getting dinged up out there. Credit Nebraska. Our guys need to remember their experience here. Great atmosphere and outstanding fans. A great program."

Michigan State Senior Quarterback Kirk Cousins

Opening statement...

"First of all I want to credit Nebraska. They played a great game and had a great scheme on both sides of the ball. "

On what the problem with the passing game was...

"We never got in a rhythm. First off, we have to give credit to Nebraska. They had great coverage. They did a nice job covering us in space, and I think they have great athletes to do that. We had a hard time getting separation. At times, we made plays and moved the ball, but we never came away with the number of points that we needed."

On if the four straight conference games against good opponents wore them down...

"I don't think it wore us down. That's why we train year-round. That's why we come back from a bowl game in January and start working right away to get ready for a stretch like the one we had.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noooooo BRS. They were tired. They were unmotivated. It was what they didn't do, not what we did.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to contradict myself, but the stretch MSU had certainly didn't hurt our chances. I just wouldn't put a huge amount of stock into it. We had their number defensively. That is coaching.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the great Urban said so.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no frickin way any team can play like 4 games in a row, no way

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those comments from cousins are pretty cool. you have to respect that, he didn't make excuses, and he gave us a lot of credit.