• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's vs Rangers - 4th-6th

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they keep it up, I want this team to be good. I just can't believe though, not yet.

I can't believe yet either, I've quietly :behindsofa: watched the first 3 games and realized how happy I was that there wasn't an inning where Sims said "Mariners need some runs... due up Ackley, Miller and Zunino"

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe yet either, I've quietly :behindsofa: watched the first 3 games and realized how happy I was that there wasn't an inning where Sims said "Mariners need some runs... due up Ackley, Miller and Zunino"

... and it would normally go, ground out, pop up and strikeout...

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty happy with what I saw from the team in the opening series. It's a good sign but still need to see a larger sample size to see where we really are.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That didn't last long

We're a half game out right now. This is another case of nobody in the division coming out of the gate strong. Nobody in the division has a winning record at the moment and if Texas can't beat Baltimore tonight, every team in the division will be at least a game under .500. The M's might have had a bad opening homestand, but the rest of the division is having issues at home too. In fact, most of the league is having trouble winning at home so far. Only 9 teams in MLB have winning home records two weeks into the season.