• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers @ M's 6/10-6/12

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One
Strike
Away

I'll remind everyone Texas absolutely pissed away yesterday's game to us with super bad defensive play in the 8th.

It's a game of inches sometimes. In our case, we were one damned strike away from winning it and sealing the series win. One freaking strike away.

There is basically zero chance they salvage tomorrow's game with that pitching match up so the series is a total loss and now we end up losing 5 of 6 in this two week stretch to them, but it was one damned strike short. Texas has their flaws as well.

Everyone has their flaws... We just have more than Texas...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't waste my time watching today's game. Knew they had zero chances, but that doesn't mean I think Texas will be better than they are all year. No doubt Seattle isn't playing it's best baseball right now, but Texas is just going through a hot spell like the M's were several weeks ago. Nothing more.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't waste my time watching today's game. Knew they had zero chances, but that doesn't mean I think Texas will be better than they are all year. No doubt Seattle isn't playing it's best baseball right now, but Texas is just going through a hot spell like the M's were several weeks ago. Nothing more.

After the way Saturday ended I figured Sunday would be an L too. Plus we will probably lose a Hamels-Miley matchup 4 out of 5 times anyway. Needed to get the first two and didn't so here we are.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the way Saturday ended I figured Sunday would be an L too. Plus we will probably lose a Hamels-Miley matchup 4 out of 5 times anyway. Needed to get the first two and didn't so here we are.
Yep, the downward spiral continues.

And once they get back below .500, you can kiss the season goodbye. The new owners will decide what to do then, once things are finalized in August.

Long wait til then.