• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mozgov to the Cavs

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the win.

That Morris bro is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad man:yahoo:

Yup! Markieff has quietly had a monster year. And Len is coming around nicely... finally we got's us a couple bigs (along with recently acquired Wright) to pair with our guards. They've been playing great lately. Lost a couple heart breakers in a row on the road to San Antonio and Memphis, no shame in that, but they are 11-4 in their last 15 I believe.

I just hope they can hold off OKC or some other team in the West just collapses suddenly.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup with Bron pushing the Coach?:pound:

That was pretty hilarious. Bron also got smacked in the face twice and fell down on his own running back on a fast break. He had a rough night. Still went off and got his in the second half, but he was battling some rust early on.

The Cavs look like a mess. Love benched the entire 4th quarter since he got killed by Kieff all game long.... Blatt put JAMES JONES on Kieff... Kieff continues to kill them. :L :noidea:

Kyrie looked awful. Terrible chemistry. That team has a real problem.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup! Markieff has quietly had a monster year. And Len is coming around nicely... finally we got's us a couple bigs (along with recently acquired Wright) to pair with our guards. They've been playing great lately. Lost a couple heart breakers in a row on the road to San Antonio and Memphis, no shame in that, but they are 11-4 in their last 15 I believe.

I just hope they can hold off OKC or some other team in the West just collapses suddenly.

I would love for the Suns to make it.

My fav 5 players in the NBA are BG32, Dame Lillard, Bledsoe, Klay and Curry.

The West is bananas....I have a hard time believing a healthy Durant and Westbrook will miss the playoffs.

If I had it my way, it would be the Rockets...I hate James Harden:lol:

Or the Griz...I hate how Randolph takes Blake's lunch money:lol:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty hilarious. Bron also got smacked in the face twice and fell down on his own running back on a fast break. He had a rough night. Still went off and got his in the second half, but he was battling some rust early on.

The Cavs look like a mess. Love benched the entire 4th quarter since he got killed by Kieff all game long.... Blatt put JAMES JONES on Kieff... Kieff continues to kill them. :L :noidea:

Kyrie looked awful. Terrible chemistry. That team has a real problem.

They were riding the 2 hot hands tonight.

But, they probably need to sit JR down and have " the talk".

I still say Kyrie or Love needs to go.

But, I'll give them to the Allstar break before I start torching them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First game with Bron back and still no Shump.

I'll give them a minute.

JR will, or should, go to the bench when Shump is ready to go.

They don't need his offense in the Starting unit.

JR can be the Cavs version of Jamal Crawford.

I'm more concerned with Love.

I am concerned about Love too...I dunno- he had open shots....he just didnt play well.....i dunno... i dunno what to say. He really has not played well. Maybe he is just not comfortable yet- if you read the rest of that artcileon him picking up his option he goes into great detail how he is a homebody- and just totally moved in to his placei n December.....

i dunno- it has to be frusterating since- besides the stretch where Kyrie originally banged up his knee and went into a shooting slump for about 2 weeks he has played pretty well....I thought it would take him longest to adjust- but he has adjusted well

I thought Love's basketball IQ and shooting ability would be natural fits- but it just has not worked that way so far....they need to get him going over the next couple months if they are going to do anything substantial though thatsfor sure

does anyone else who watches the Cavs see anything they think lovei s doing/not doing that explains his struggles?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WiggyRuss;6200482 does anyone else who watches the Cavs see anything they think lovei s doing/not doing that explains his struggles?[/QUOTE said:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i mean- obviously there is that- in his defense (ha) he should not be playing the 5- and getting Mozgov shifts him back offer and gives him some margin of error down low again...

but i thought he would be deadly offensively- and he has been getting open shots on the pick and roll but just doesnt hit them- he just looks totally out of sync offensively- even on nights he has good numbers there just seems to be something missing...

its hard to say......

maybe he is just one of those guys who needs to be totally comfortable to thrive- and he is still feeling his way through everything.

A guy like Jr Smith with his mentality has just come in and made an impact right away- besides that first game where he had some nerves and didnt know what was going on- the next two games he has been spectacular.....

Love really seems like he needs to know exactly what is going on - and be familiar with everything to get going....

I dunno-

Hopefully Blatt earns some of that money he is making and figures it out

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 total minutes for Love in the 2nd half

I've been much more patient with Blatt than most... but holding out Love... to put James Jones out there is indefensible.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been much more patient with Blatt than most... but holding out Love... to put James Jones out there is indefensible.

If the reports of love opting in is true, no way does blatt returns unless they get to the finals. I just can't see love opting in under this coach unless they get to the finals

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the reports of love opting in is true, no way does blatt returns unless they get to the finals. I just can't see love opting in under this coach unless they get to the finals

As things look today, I completely agree. It would be hard to ask a player accustomed to being the focal point on the team his entire life to stay on a team with a coach who is badly under utilizing him.

I don't think it would necessarily take them getting to the Finals to change it though.

If Blatt can establish a pattern of doing a better job of utilizing Love on offense, get the team defense to at least a decent level, and start trusting Love on the floor more... that could do it.

Of course, that's a huge if.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland dumping first rounders like they're the Lakers. Looks good now. They better be ready for the vitriol if it doesn't work though!

Good pick up for the Cavs. They needed a defensive presence in the middle. They also picked up a good perimeter defender when healthy. There's a lot of new pieces to incorporate but plenty of games to do so.

They can always trade Love and LeBron to the Celtics who have 11 first round picks over the next four years and 9 second rounders

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love sat because Markieff was taking his manhood all night long.

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This pickup is alredy starting to pay off