• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mozgov to the Cavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10/18 eight three pointerse and 29 points.....

If Jr Smith can do this once in a while that more than makes up for Dion.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bskballer- this is why i dont trust your opinion as much more than trolling ever.

all you have done is get on the acquisitons of Mozgov and Smith- and sure enough- Mozgov is struggling this game- which isnt surprising against a small up and down team like the suns

but Smith is again playing really well and not a word....

fair is fair-

try and have some credibility

I actually said JR is better than Waiters but they play the same type of way.....But the Cavs issue was never offense. Good luck winning in the playoffs allowing over 100 PPG vs good teams nightly

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks....

and thanks...

i guess....

the Cavs give me no joy but at least the Buckeyes initital championship in what should be at least 2 has been fun

Yeah, congrats on that one:suds:

You know I was going for the Ducks.

But, they got OWNED:bawling:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize the Cavs did not need help on offense right? They trade for JR and the problems still remain the same. The bench & defense is still garbage especially since Blatt is starting JR insteading of using him in the 6th man role

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not if the games result in losses.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm gonna give them a month to find out how to play together.

Normally, I wold have to wonder why JR has Twice as many shots as Kyrie and 8 more than Love.

But, Kevin has been awful tonight and the Cavs are going with the Hot hand.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, congrats on that one:suds:

You know I was going for the Ducks.

But, they got OWNED:bawling:

you gotta think the Bucks have a good shot to repeat- all though it might be tricky to navigate the QB issue- but if you can trust anyone its Urban to get it figured out

Bosa is as good a defensive player as I can remember on the Bucks- I think he might be the best since Katzenmoyer- Adolphus Washington is back again on the dline and he will play on Sundays- as will Miller who ran back the TD vs. Bama- Vonn Bell is the safety who had 6 picks- and was the 5 star recurit Meyer stole out of Georgia...Raekwon McMillan is another 5 star linebacker who is only a sophomore....Lee played absolutely outstanding .....4/5 oline are back...

and of course elliot is back.....OSU has had some good running backs but i think hes the best since Eddie George- and he might even be better....

Ducks really are talented.....there is no doubt- they are a top 5 team....but the Bucks just played great....was really fun-

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jr is going to take away a lot of shots from Love & JR if he continues to start

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna give them a month to find out how to play together.

Normally, I wold have to wonder why JR has Twice as many shots as Kyrie and 8 more than Love.

But, Kevin has been awful tonight and the Cavs are going with the Hot hand.

I totally agree- but as long as he is shooting over 50%- and a true shooting of WAY over that with all those 3's ill take it.....

Love has had some really good looks he has missed. He just seems out of rhythm. All season he has seemed out of rhythm- even a lot of the games hes put up great stats.....it is starting to worry me...he does get good looks....hes had like 2-3 wide open threes at the top of the key he should drill....and doesnt...

i dont get it... i dont know what its gonna take to get him consitently playing how he should...i really dont

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the gold standards are OSU are Eddie George and Chris Spielman....Bosa and Elliot are that quality of players.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really expect him to shoot over 50%? Very few perimeter players ever shoot over 50% in a season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really expect him to shoot over 50%? Very few perimeter players ever shoot over 50% in a season

oh def not- but in games where he is hot i have no problem if they keep feeding him///holy crap morris just threw up another prayer....this is getting intense...LeBron looks as focused as ive seen him al lyear...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Love is the water boy at a crucial time again

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Love is the water boy at a crucial time again

he is playing like crap...and missed a bunch of open looks....its frusterating....Kyrie is at least playing a decent floor game...Love isnt doing much of anything

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you gotta think the Bucks have a good shot to repeat- all though it might be tricky to navigate the QB issue- but if you can trust anyone its Urban to get it figured out

Bosa is as good a defensive player as I can remember on the Bucks- I think he might be the best since Katzenmoyer- Adolphus Washington is back again on the dline and he will play on Sundays- as will Miller who ran back the TD vs. Bama- Vonn Bell is the safety who had 6 picks- and was the 5 star recurit Meyer stole out of Georgia...Raekwon McMillan is another 5 star linebacker who is only a sophomore....Lee played absolutely outstanding .....4/5 oline are back...

and of course elliot is back.....OSU has had some good running backs but i think hes the best since Eddie George- and he might even be better....

Ducks really are talented.....there is no doubt- they are a top 5 team....but the Bucks just played great....was really fun-

What happens if all the QB's return?

This is kinda like Kurt Warner tsking over for Trent Greene or the Pats riding Brady to a Super Bowl after Drew Bledsoe went down.

The genie is out of the bottle now with Jones.

Is it his Team?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree- but as long as he is shooting over 50%- and a true shooting of WAY over that with all those 3's ill take it.....

Love has had some really good looks he has missed. He just seems out of rhythm. All season he has seemed out of rhythm- even a lot of the games hes put up great stats.....it is starting to worry me...he does get good looks....hes had like 2-3 wide open threes at the top of the key he should drill....and doesnt...

i dont get it... i dont know what its gonna take to get him consitently playing how he should...i really dont

He has Luther Vandross syndrome.

Fat Luther > Skinny Luther

Give him a couple of cheeseburgers:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens if all the QB's return?

This is kinda like Kurt Warner tsking over for Trent Greene or the Pats riding Brady to a Super Bowl after Drew Bledsoe went down.

The genie is out of the bottle now with Jones.

Is it his Team?

i mean, how cna you sit a guy after beating Wisconsin, Alabama and Oregon in a row? ....and look amazing in doing it- the Alabama score was way closer than the actual game was too....it would be hard for me not to want them to start Cardale- but Braxton was 2 time big 10 player of the year- and both him and barret were ahead of cardale because both are a lot more mature- and better leaders and put in the work necessary- all though cardale has definitely matured....

i dunno. it will be fun to watch.....its just awesome to have anchors like Bosa and Elliot on each side...

anyway, enough of that

bummer for the Cavs tonight- but i do have to say when they got down so big i thought it was gonna be another beat down like we have seen lately.....

like you said- a month from now if they are still playing bad and losing ill be concerned.....but ill give them a month from now to get it together and all be healthy- and blatt would have plenty of time bny then to get his crap together...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how a Timofey Mozgov thread gets almost 500 posts. With most of them having nothing to do with him. :pound:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean, how cna you sit a guy after beating Wisconsin, Alabama and Oregon in a row? ....and look amazing in doing it- the Alabama score was way closer than the actual game was too....it would be hard for me not to want them to start Cardale- but Braxton was 2 time big 10 player of the year- and both him and barret were ahead of cardale because both are a lot more mature- and better leaders and put in the work necessary- all though cardale has definitely matured....

i dunno. it will be fun to watch.....its just awesome to have anchors like Bosa and Elliot on each side...

anyway, enough of that

bummer for the Cavs tonight- but i do have to say when they got down so big i thought it was gonna be another beat down like we have seen lately.....

like you said- a month from now if they are still playing bad and losing ill be concerned.....but ill give them a month from now to get it together and all be healthy- and blatt would have plenty of time bny then to get his crap together...

First game with Bron back and still no Shump.

I'll give them a minute.

JR will, or should, go to the bench when Shump is ready to go.

They don't need his offense in the Starting unit.

JR can be the Cavs version of Jamal Crawford.

I'm more concerned with Love.