• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mozgov to the Cavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he didn't lose faith in the process, he just lied to everyone?:noidea:

Well I think LeBron knew that there would be a "process" when you put a whole new team together with a coach that has never coached in the NBA- and that the Cavs were an incomplete team and would be making moves (why else get the trade exception for Bogans)- but if by process you mean keeping your picks and drafting players in the mid and late twenties that will help years down the road- yah--- that was never going to happen.

If they were playing for 2-3 years down the road Wiggins would probably still be here- and LeBron James is not leaving what he had in miami to win 2-3 years down the road- if that was the case he wouldve just staayed in Miami another year or two.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that being said- Mozgov is signed for cheap next year- Shumpert is restricted and the Cavs can match any offer to keep him and can go over the cap to do so- Smith is signed for next year.

its crystal clear those guys will help more than any late round draft picks the Cavs would not even get till the offseason.....Also- i believe the Cavs still have their own pick this year. its not likely they keep multiple rooks- especailly when they like Joe Harris already

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that being said- Mozgov is signed for cheap next year- Shumpert is restricted and the Cavs can match any offer to keep him and can go over the cap to do so- Smith is signed for next year.

its crystal clear those guys will help more than any late round draft picks the Cavs would not even get till the offseason.....Also- i believe the Cavs still have their own pick this year. its not likely they keep multiple rooks- especailly when they like Joe Harris already

When did Mozgov become this great player/addition/ difference maker?:noidea:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is Blatt just plays Delledova out of stuborness im gonna lose it

I guess nate robinson is gonna get bought out....maybe the cavs will look at him for a backup PG- someting they need........I seriously im beginning to hate Delledova-

its not his fault- he should beplaying 10-12 minutes a night as a scrapper- not big minutes where he gets utterly and totally exposed....

seriously his shot is just awwwwwwwwwwful right now

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Mozgov become this great player/addition/ difference maker?:noidea:

well he is a solid starting center- hes not a game changer- hes precisely the type of role player you put around the Cavs big 3- a guy who can guard the rim, do some dirty work on the boards- and he will get about 10 points a game and you dont have to run one play for him

that and he also moves Love back to his normal position.....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he is a solid starting center- hes not a game changer- hes precisely the type of role player you put around the Cavs big 3- a guy who can guard the rim, do some dirty work on the boards- and he will get about 10 points a game and you dont have to run one play for him

that and he also moves Love back to his normal position.....

He's better than what they had, but not near as good as a healthy ( although he never is) Verajoe.
IMO, he isn't worth 2 #1's, but I understand why they made the move.

It's the residual effect of needing to please James and his opt outs.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-0-2

Solid 1st half for the 7 footer.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is Blatt just plays Delledova out of stuborness im gonna lose it

I guess nate robinson is gonna get bought out....maybe the cavs will look at him for a backup PG- someting they need........I seriously im beginning to hate Delledova-

its not his fault- he should beplaying 10-12 minutes a night as a scrapper- not big minutes where he gets utterly and totally exposed....

seriously his shot is just awwwwwwwwwwful right now

He plays him because your GM loves him :whistle:

“’Delly’ is a guy that’s always been counted out,” James said of the back-up guard.

“You know what I’m saying? ‘He can’t make it. He can’t do this. He can’t shoot enough. Not fast enough. Not tall enough.’ One thing about it: Heart and effort will take away a lot of the things that you cannot do. I’ll take a guy like that any day on my team.”

Welcome back, Russ!:suds:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geezus

thank God the Bucks won that National Title and will take some heat off this team here in Cleveland fora while.....

at least Jr Smith is playing really well again...

can Cardale be a bench big?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He plays him because your GM loves him :whistle:

“’Delly’ is a guy that’s always been counted out,” James said of the back-up guard.

“You know what I’m saying? ‘He can’t make it. He can’t do this. He can’t shoot enough. Not fast enough. Not tall enough.’ One thing about it: Heart and effort will take away a lot of the things that you cannot do. I’ll take a guy like that any day on my team.”

Welcome back, Russ!:suds:

thanks....

and thanks...

i guess....

the Cavs give me no joy but at least the Buckeyes initital championship in what should be at least 2 has been fun

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been watching and the Suns are doing what they want when they want.

There have been pletny of AWFUL Cavs performances on defense- ill be the first to tell ya- but the Cavs arent playing awful on that end- definitely not good thats for sure- but not awful

the Suns are hitting everything- a ton of contested shots. Morris is just on fire- ive seen him hit at least 4 shots well defended......

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bskballer- this is why i dont trust your opinion as much more than trolling ever.

all you have done is get on the acquisitons of Mozgov and Smith- and sure enough- Mozgov is struggling this game- which isnt surprising against a small up and down team like the suns

but Smith is again playing really well and not a word....

fair is fair-

try and have some credibility