• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mozgov to the Cavs

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron signed the deal he did for the same reason- once the new CBA kicks in the salary cap will shoot up significantly and he will get a lot more money.

As for Love resigning- its impossible to even predict it right now. You can speculate all you want- but it really does not matter.

The facts are that Love can get signficantly more money from the Cavs than anyone else- and Love is guaranteed to be on a contender if he stays with LeBron James.

I dont even know where Love would go. Many of the teams that he might consider do not have the cap space to sign him.

Many of the teams that do have cap space- are awful- and he would be right back in the same situation he was in while playing for Minnesota.

2 high profile teams- the Knicks and the Lakers will both have cap room- but even with Love neither team is a contender to win anything- and while the Knicks would likely make the playoffs- the Lakers would still probably not even make the playoffs in the West. Boston will have cap room but they are a long way from contending. The Suns will not have the cap room. The Mavs will not have the cap room. Chicago does not have the caproom. The Clippers dont.

The only team that I think has a legit chance to be in the mix is possibly Houston..

but when it comes down to it- Love has stated his main objective is to win. In Cleveland he would get that chance and get the biggest deal.

No other team can offer those things on a level that the Cavs can.

No...I mean would the Cavs want to deal with this type of uncertainty from 2 guys?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,528.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs are desperate, they traded most of their assets for 2 backups, Mozgov and JR Smith. And they're getting schooled by a bad Kings team.

In their defense, the Lakers weren't expected to do anything. The Cavs were expected to be an ECF finalist at the bare minimum, but are a .500 team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And within 2-3 years will have a brighter future then the Cavs.:nod:

how can you say that? as i said- all the major free agents keep on refusing to taketheir money- and Jimmy Buss has proven to be totally incompetent.

The Cavs have Kyrie Irving on a 5 year extension that does not even kick in till next season. AS long as he is there they will have a better player than the Lakers do- that is for sure....

i mean- you are definitely right...Durant is gonna sign there and leave Westbrook- Rondo is going to take a paycutt to go there, and Juluis Randle is the next Karl Malone, LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs are desperate, they traded all their assets for 2 backups, Mozgov and JR Smith.

better than trading all your assets for a broken down PG that cant even play and a center that bolts ...especially when the picks you trade are unprotected, lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how can you say that? as i said- all the major free agents keep on refusing to taketheir money- and Jimmy Buss has proven to be totally incompetent.

The Cavs have Kyrie Irving on a 5 year extension that does not even kick in till next season. AS long as he is there they will have a better player than the Lakers do- that is for sure....

i mean- you are definitely right...Durant is gonna sign there and leave Westbrook- Rondo is going to take a paycutt to go there, and Juluis Randle is the next Karl Malone, LOL

Not too bright are you?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...I mean would the Cavs want to deal with this type of uncertainty from 2 guys?

you really think that LeBron is "uncertain" to come back? really?

I mean we shall see- but i dont see it...as i said before- its impossible to predict in January- but to me its notlikely love leaves to take less money on a team with less of a chance to win....

no doubt anything is possible....and guessing at this point is an exercise in futility....but at this point that is what i think

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,528.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're clueless if you think Love is going to want to stick around and shag rebounds while James, Irving, and now JR Smith get the bulk of the shots.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,528.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too bright are you?

He doesn't realize the major reason they didn't land any key free agents is because management dropped the ball and signed Scott too late in the summer. That won't happen this offseason, a coach will be in place.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too bright are you?

I am merely predicting the future by what has happened over the last couple years and keeping the new CBA in mind.

There is no doubt i could be 100% wrong. No one knows- but I am basing that prediction with the information out there and with track record Jimmy Buss has displayed.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am merely predicting the future by what has happened over the last couple years and keeping the new CBA in mind.

There is no doubt i could be 100% wrong. No one knows- but I am basing that prediction with the information out there and with track record Jimmy Buss has displayed.

You really don't want to be here any more do you?

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron signed the deal he did for the same reason- once the new CBA kicks in the salary cap will shoot up significantly and he will get a lot more money.

As for Love resigning- its impossible to even predict it right now. You can speculate all you want- but it really does not matter.

The facts are that Love can get signficantly more money from the Cavs than anyone else- and Love is guaranteed to be on a contender if he stays with LeBron James.

I dont even know where Love would go. Many of the teams that he might consider do not have the cap space to sign him.

Many of the teams that do have cap space- are awful- and he would be right back in the same situation he was in while playing for Minnesota.

2 high profile teams- the Knicks and the Lakers will both have cap room- but even with Love neither team is a contender to win anything- and while the Knicks would likely make the playoffs- the Lakers would still probably not even make the playoffs in the West. Boston will have cap room but they are a long way from contending. The Suns will not have the cap room. The Mavs will not have the cap room. Chicago does not have the caproom. The Clippers dont.

The only team that I think has a legit chance to be in the mix is possibly Houston..

but when it comes down to it- Love has stated his main objective is to win. In Cleveland he would get that chance and get the biggest deal.

No other team can offer those things on a level that the Cavs can.

not sure what happens. I'm not so sure how much love wanted to go to cavs. I'm sure before he was traded it was said look this is the only real deal on the table. so he embraced it in media. sure the team looked good on paper. at end of day cleveland is still cleveland. its not a premier destination in really any sport. if one of these other team like boston, lakers make some moves that might sweeten the idea of playing there. theres all these rumors of team clashing with coach, lebron slowing down etc. unless they make it deep it to finals i see him elsewhere. a verbal agreement he gave in a year prior doesn't mean much when teams start offering deals

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't realize the major reason they didn't land any key free agents is because management dropped the ball and signed Scott too late in the summer. That won't happen this offseason, a coach will be in place.

so you are saying you would have signed one of the major free agents like Melo, Bosh, Lebron, Dirk, etc. if Byron Scott had been in place?

just to make sure, thats what you are saying.....

i am sorry if that is not exactly a persuasive argument in my eyes- but who knows- maybe Scott has a silver tongue and can get LeBron to leave the Cavs and go to LA ..

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's just say you are waaaaaayyyyy higher on Kyrie than I have ever been.

Remind me.
His playoff numbers?
His defensive strengths?
His leadership?
How's his captaining of this LeBron less ship going?

His career highlight is being named MVP of an exhibition game.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you really think that LeBron is "uncertain" to come back? really?

I mean we shall see- but i dont see it...as i said before- its impossible to predict in January- but to me its notlikely love leaves to take less money on a team with less of a chance to win....

no doubt anything is possible....and guessing at this point is an exercise in futility....but at this point that is what i think

I honestly don't think Lebron has the balls to leave again.

But, that's not the point.

Given his proclivity towards fleeing, I would think having 2 major guys on 1 year deals, for 2 seasons in a row, would be more than the Cavs could take.

If Kevin did skedaddle and the Cavs go into the gutter, balls or no, Lebron might decide to be the runaway bride.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've been making INCORRECT predictions since July.

Is your theory to throw enough darts and hope one of them sticks?

You need to either: 1. Get a reality check and really understand how flawed this Cavs roster is.

Or 2. Consult with Kreskin.

And Trojan.
Please don't ban him.
He offers a lot of entertainment value.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been making INCORRECT predictions since July.

Is your theory to throw enough darts and hope one of them sticks?

You need to either: 1. Get a reality check and really understand how flawed this Cavs roster is.

Or 2. Consult with Kreskin.

And Trojan.
Please don't ban him.
He offers a lot of entertainment value.

He does do that. I gave him a week. Should I make it shorter? His level of stupidity gives me a headache.

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't think Lebron has the balls to leave again.

But, that's not the point.

Given his proclivity towards fleeing, I would think having 2 major guys on 1 year deals, for 2 seasons in a row, would be more than the Cavs could take.

If Kevin did skedaddle and the Cavs go into the gutter, balls or no, Lebron might decide to be the runaway bride.

James can't leave.
Remember his phony letter?:yahoo:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does do that. I gave him a week. Should I make it shorter?

Call me gullible, but I actually think that he is being serious and believes what he is saying is accurate.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just say you are waaaaaayyyyy higher on Kyrie than I have ever been.

Remind me.
His playoff numbers?
His defensive strengths?
His leadership?
How's his captaining of this LeBron less ship going?

His career highlight is being named MVP of an exhibition game.

I have been saying for the last 2 years....

Dame > Kyrie

Steph > Kyrie..

Now we can add, Wall > Kyrie

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me gullible, but I actually think that he is being serious and believes what he is saying is accurate.

He does.

I know I'm in the minority.

But, I like Russ.

When he's not talking about the Cavs...

....Or Trolling

....he knows his sports.

Sadly like an uninjured Andrew Bogut, those times are few and far between.

* avoids eye contact with Ham*:lol: