• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mozgov to the Cavs

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think that JR fits the role of " spot up shooter " much better than Waiters.

But, Waiters will be the better player.

Both guys carry a high risk...imo

JR is just an idiot. Both on and off the court.

Waiters problem is....he's not nearly as good as he thinks he is and he will try to prove you wrong at the expense of winning.

The guy just can't stay in his lane.
Its like you started talking about the Cavs, and shifted to the Lakers <insert Kobe for Waiters>

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree that there was a bit of an overstatement by that particular poster, you have not been here long enough and do not have the credibility here to be making general statements and calling poster on this site dumb.

If you want to call the individual post dumb, that's fine. Beyond that, I'd tread carefully.

I see lots of opportunity for leking2246, in the case of a certain poster. Just a casual observation.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think that JR fits the role of " spot up shooter " much better than Waiters.

But, Waiters will be the better player.

Both guys carry a high risk...imo

JR is just an idiot. Both on and off the court.

Waiters problem is....he's not nearly as good as he thinks he is and he will try to prove you wrong at the expense of winning.

The guy just can't stay in his lane.

And Waiters is young enough that he can learn. JR just "is who he is" at this point.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true.

Waiters desire to be top dog reminds me a bit of Westbrook.

Which is why I'm totally curious about them being on the same Team:lol:

That might be a good thing for Waiters. Westbrook will kick his ass if he starts that crap.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside>>>Mosgov
And Riley gave what for him?
Now if he can only manuever for a PG this season could take a whole new twist.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no particular order...

Howard, Horford, Cousins, Noah, Al Jefferson...all better.

If you consider Monroe, Drummond, Davis Centers, all better.

Guys that I personally would take over Bogut....Jordan, Mason Plumlee, Dieng...maybe even Brittle Brook Lopez.

But were not considering those guys. So 6-7 sounds about right. Before the elbow injury in milwaukee he was the 2nd best center behind Dwight. Brook, jordan, plumlee, dieng are not better Lmao. Which one of those guys has those teams as a top 5 defense?!? Bogut is elite at pasisng, defending, and rebounding also setting screens. That alone get him in the top 10 and almost top 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But were not considering those guys. So 6-7 sounds about right. Before the elbow injury in milwaukee he was the 2nd best center behind Dwight. Brook, jordan, plumlee, dieng are not better Lmao. Which one of those guys has those teams as a top 5 defense?!? Bogut is elite at pasisng, defending, and rebounding also setting screens. That alone get him in the top 10 and almost top 5.

Dude, I stopped reading after " Before the elbow injury in milwaukee" :lol:

Did you really just tie your argument for his "alleged " greatness to the 2010 Season?:pound:

Ham, stop it:L.

The guy is a walking Mash unit.

I don't know if he has osteoporosis or brittle-bone syndrome. But, he is chronically injured and that has kept him from being an elite Center.

I agree that he HAD the talent.

But, so did Brandon Roy and Greg Oden.

Sadly, their bodies were their downfall.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I stopped reading after " Before the elbow injury in milwaukee" :lol:

Did you really just tie your argument for his "alleged " greatness to the 2010 Season?:pound:

Ham, stop it:L.

The guy is a walking Mash unit.

I don't know if he has osteoporosis or brittle-bone syndrome. But, he is chronically injured and that has kept him from being an elite Center.

I agree that he HAD the talent.

But, so did Brandon Roy and Greg Oden.

Sadly, their bodies were their downfall.

Noooo you totally misunderstood lol. I wasn't using that as part of my argue meant

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,643.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God posters on this site are dumb

What did waiters do his 1st game in okc 1-9...and jr scored 27 against golden state meanwhile waiters hasn't scored 27 points all season

Feel dumb now?

Do I feel dumb? No, I don't, Sparky.

Waiters is only 23, JR Smith is a 29 year old knucklehead.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I feel dumb? No, I don't, Sparky.

Waiters is only 23, JR Smith is a 29 year old knucklehead.

are you being serious DJ?

Are you really going to make the argument that for this Cavs team that Waiters is he better fit over Jr Smith?

I above everyone was enamored with Waiters' talent. As Mecca and I have both said- Waiters problem is he thinks he is WAY better than he actually is. I HONESTLY believe he thought he was the 2nd best player on the Cavs. While the Cavs were a young team and needed scoring he is a guy that you stick with and develop.

With Kyrie and Love as 2nd options it was totally inexcusable for Dion to take the number of shots that he did. It made no sense.

Jr Smith comes in and in his 2nd game has a better game than Dion had all season. JR is a better outside shooter than DJ, he is vet, and he has playoff experience, not too mention he has proved he can embrace a bench role and excel in it (hence a 6th man of the year award).

Jr Smith, to put it lightly, has had issues with coaches, however all his teammates have supported and liked the guy. Waiters had issues with both the coaches and teammates and never really accepted his bench role.

For the Sixers? Waiters is way more valuable than Smith- for the Cavs? It is not even particularly close.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you being serious DJ?

Are you really going to make the argument that for this Cavs team that Waiters is he better fit over Jr Smith?

I above everyone was enamored with Waiters' talent. As Mecca and I have both said- Waiters problem is he thinks he is WAY better than he actually is. I HONESTLY believe he thought he was the 2nd best player on the Cavs. While the Cavs were a young team and needed scoring he is a guy that you stick with and develop.

With Kyrie and Love as 2nd options it was totally inexcusable for Dion to take the number of shots that he did. It made no sense.

Jr Smith comes in and in his 2nd game has a better game than Dion had all season. JR is a better outside shooter than DJ, he is vet, and he has playoff experience, not too mention he has proved he can embrace a bench role and excel in it (hence a 6th man of the year award).

Jr Smith, to put it lightly, has had issues with coaches, however all his teammates have supported and liked the guy. Waiters had issues with both the coaches and teammates and never really accepted his bench role.

For the Sixers? Waiters is way more valuable than Smith- for the Cavs? It is not even particularly close.

Actually, DJ has a point. As of now, Waiters is just a younger version of JR. The difference is that Waiters is young enough that he can actually learn. JR isn't going to change. No question JR has talent, but it's been the same with him everywhere he's gone. Why would he suddenly change because he's in Cleveland?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO @ Cavs fans thinking the Cavs actually wanted JR. Trust me if they could've gotten Shump without taking back JR or trading Waiters it would have been done.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think he's very talented.

But, I don't consider him to be top 10 because he is oft-injured.

When Bogut has been healthy, he has shown that he has top 10 caliber talent. Unfortunately, he can't seem to stay healthy enough to actually be a top 10 center.

Last edited by a moderator: