• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mozgov to the Cavs

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut is not a top 5 center. You're approaching TLF/Wiggy logic by saying something that ridiculous

In no particular order...

Howard, Horford, Cousins, Noah, Al Jefferson...all better.

If you consider Monroe, Drummond, Davis Centers, all better.

Guys that I personally would take over Bogut....Jordan, Mason Plumlee, Dieng...maybe even Brittle Brook Lopez.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,643.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OKC gets Lopez the NBA is rigged.....although he is injury prone and not much of a defender (not to mention allergic to rebounding) and they don't need more offense.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OKC gets Lopez the NBA is rigged.....although he is injury prone and not much of a defender (not to mention allergic to rebounding) and they don't need more offense.

Not really. He's not that special. You guys look at one side of the floor way to much. And not defense or intangibles

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. He's not that special. You guys look at one side of the floor way to much. And not defense or intangibles

This is true.

I am more guilty of this than others.

But, they have Adams and I-Block-A to mitigate Brooks lack of defense.

If they got him, they would be filthy-er:lol:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

This is true.

Lol at this point they need a new coach more than they do need players imo. I would be pretty scared of OKC if they get a good coach

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't referring to you, Ham.

My comment was about message board posters in general.
I admit that I'm a homer... GO MAVS!

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,643.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

This is true.

After the Lakers got screwed out of CP and Rondo gets dealt to Dallas and Lopez to OKC potentially for that garbage deal? Utter and total BS.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why? the Nets dont want him- he is injury prone and theya re going no where

if no one wants to give up anything for him- and OKC is willing to take his deal and give up something that means its rigged?

Just as long as they actually shop him instead of making an under the table sweet heart deal like the gasol deal its fine with me.

DJ you seriously do not have a good grasp on the business side and salary implications and strategy of the NBA.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Lakers got screwed out of CP and Rondo gets dealt to Dallas and Lopez to OKC potentially for that garbage deal? Utter and total BS.

too bad the Lakers traded away all their picks for a decrepit Steve Nash.....when the Lakers made that deal all you did was say how unimportant those picks were

now-in todays climate those picks are worth a lot....

I am SURE the Cavs could have had Lopez over Mogzgov for 2 first rounders if they could have gotten the salary stuff to work- but Mozgov makes 5 mill this year, 5 mill next year which is a deal

Lopez is both expensive and injury prone- and extremely slow.....he has offensive talent , and some defensive worthin the half court but he is not worth NEARLY as much as you think he is

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more free layup line for the opposing team

Jr smith just dropped 27 in last game

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more free layup line for the opposing team

Jr smith just dropped 27 in last game

who knows how Smith will end up- but he showed last night that he has some talent- and that when you give him some space- since there are other weapons around him- he can make the other team pay....

you just never know how things are going to work out....everyone is understandably pessimistic on him- but you just never know.....

maybe he realizes that his prime is near its end and he wants to finally win something in his career and he gets his act together a little bit....

ya never know how a guy is going to react.....

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who knows how Smith will end up- but he showed last night that he has some talent- and that when you give him some space- since there are other weapons around him- he can make the other team pay....

you just never know how things are going to work out....everyone is understandably pessimistic on him- but you just never know.....

maybe he realizes that his prime is near its end and he wants to finally win something in his career and he gets his act together a little bit....

ya never know how a guy is going to react.....

Imo he is an upgrade over waiters and he wasn't even the main guy in the trade...