• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mozgov just signed by the lakers for 64 million

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am trying to figure out why any Lakers fan would be pissed about a player that helped the Lakers win only 14 games, leaving.:puzzled:

It's now the common approach to knock a franchise for a player that left via free agency.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's now the common approach to knock a franchise for a player that left via free agency.
I saw that with Kevin Durant and I realize that the Thunder was one game from going to the finals, but considering all of the players that the organization let leave to keep the $$$$ down, I don't blame him for wanting out. I worked for one company for something like 13 years and barely made $25 an hour, but they didn't pay me for my travel time, phone calls time and that took a hit on my wages. They were really agitated when I went to work for another company who was a competitor and I went from an annual salary of $24,000 to $60,000 even though the hourly rate was the same. What was I supposed to do? Stay for loyalty and be satisfied with a free dinner twice a month? Business is business - The Thunder didn't want to pay everyone, so Durant left

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that with Kevin Durant and I realize that the Thunder was one game from going to the finals, but considering all of the players that the organization let leave to keep the $$$$ down, I don't blame him for wanting out. I worked for one company for something like 13 years and barely made $25 an hour, but they didn't pay me for my travel time, phone calls time and that took a hit on my wages. They were really agitated when I went to work for another company who was a competitor and I went from an annual salary of $24,000 to $60,000 even though the hourly rate was the same. What was I supposed to do? Stay for loyalty and be satisfied with a free dinner twice a month? Business is business - The Thunder didn't want to pay everyone, so Durant left

That's the common argument I bring up. The ownership until this past season always stayed under the luxury tax and even let Harden go by trading him because of the money he wanted. If Harden stays, who knows how many rings are on Durant's fingers.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the common argument I bring up. The ownership until this past season always stayed under the luxury tax and even let Harden go by trading him because of the money he wanted. If Harden stays, who knows how many rings are on Durant's fingers.
Not to mention Jeff Green