• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mountain West seeking partnership with PAC12

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rypien was the man! 6'4" with his hips located 8" below his nipples and ran the option his first year. Give me him at QB over any of the above mentioned any day.

My brother in law is good friends with Mark Rypien. He went to HS and played golf with him at Shaddle Park in Spokane. Mark is a very good dude. Very humble.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was before my time in terms of his college years. But I definitely remember him as a Redskin. He was a solid NFL QB.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shadle Park, graduated with Mark in 81. A stud! Believe it or not at one point we were ranked 5th in the nation by USA Today.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shadle Park, graduated with Mark in 81. A stud! Believe it or not at one point we were ranked 5th in the nation by USA Today.

I was in Seattle at the time but I remember Mark. I played against him in Hoops. There was a guy playing for Shadle Park named Scott Poole, I believe...a big guy about 6' 6".

Also, John Stockton was playing at Gonzaga Prep and Ryan Sanberg was playing Baseball at Central Valley in Spokane at that time. I remember all those Spokane athletes.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in Seattle at the time but I remember Mark. I played against him in Hoops. There was a guy playing for Shadle Park named Scott Poole, I believe...a big guy about 6' 6".

Also, John Stockton was playing at Gonzaga Prep and Ryan Sanberg was playing Baseball at Central Valley in Spokane at that time. I remember all those Spokane athletes.

Scott is a great guy, played tackle in highschool and went to Montana on a football scholly. Didn't play (varsity) basketball in highschool but did play against John prior. He went St. Pats, I played at St. Charles.

Ryan Sanberg North Central 79', John Stockton 80' and Ryp in 81'. The GSL ( Greater Spokane League) cranked out some back to back to back studs. Cool video on utube about our State championship b-ball team. Google " Shadle Park Mercer Island 1981". Last second shot with such a mob on the floor after the game our team had to accept the trophy in the locker room.

Another good read on the three above is from Sports Illustated called "City of Stars".

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock Huard was a stud? He was less of a stud in college than Leaf, and a lesser quarterback in the NFL than Leaf.

And if you know Rypien, then you should know his little nephew who is going to be a 5 star recruit in a year. He will be the first legacy that I hope for his well being does not become a Coug if Leach hasn't been fired, been a man and quit or hung himself by then.

RYNE SANDBERG was a hell of a baseball player but massively pails in comparison to the greatest college baseball player of all time in John Olerud.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaf was the man in college. I said that. Brock was a great player too. Not on Leaf's level but very few CFB QBs were.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock was a good player and had the NFL allowed sophomores to come out then he would've been a rich guy. Misunderstood, thought you were saying he was a stud on the level that Leaf was. Huard actually had NFL players on his offense, Leaf had CFL and NFL tryouts. Fuck the Chargers for ruining his career.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll never forget that Rose Bowl 15 years ago against #1 Michigan and Brian Gresse. What a game that was. Holy shit. I would have loved to have seen what would have happened if WSU would have got that final snap off.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock was a good player and had the NFL allowed sophomores to come out then he would've been a rich guy. Misunderstood, thought you were saying he was a stud on the level that Leaf was. Huard actually had NFL players on his offense, Leaf had CFL and NFL tryouts. Fuck the Chargers for ruining his career.

You really have to stop hitting the bong before posting. Leaf was a total head case and blew his own career just like that pussy WR that quit on the team last year. Leaf was a great college quarterback and a terrible pro, not because of his skill set, but because he didn't have the mental make up to survive in that league. Look at everything he has done since. He is a complete wash out.

Keep on trashing on anyone you want. Your credibility is zero with all your endless leach rants and praise for terrible players.

You really should seek a therapist man. Might bring you out of your funk. You are worse than glum from gullivers travels man. This is how I picture you in my mind.

Glum_Liliputian.png

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Callin :bullshit:
Who is this Ryan Sanberg character?

Do you mean Ryne Sandberg?

Get a clue bruh...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lame cuz u dont know CFB from a whole in the ground? Everyone here knows ur football IQ is somewhere between an avocado and a desk lamp.

I have been asking you for a while to explain your playoff idea to these fine folks at the Hoop...:laugh3:

Its ok Berk. CFB needs casual fans that arent very knowledgeable as well. And I gotta say, you are passionate about your favorite team...

Nobody takes anything you say seriously. You are a grade A shit talker and that is a good thing IMO. But that is all you gotz.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then he got this crazy look in his eyes and said "let's get it on". Ithought he was going to r*pe me.

Berkeley_Blues

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lame cuz u dont know CFB from a whole in the ground? Everyone here knows ur football IQ is somewhere between an avocado and a desk lamp.

I have been asking you for a while to explain your playoff idea to these fine folks at the Hoop...:laugh3:

Its ok Berk. CFB needs casual fans that arent very knowledgeable as well. And I gotta say, you are passionate about your favorite team...

Nobody takes anything you say seriously. You are a grade A shit talker and that is a good thing IMO. But that is all you gotz.

Says the Goof, who went all postal threatening to buy people beers :laugh3:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, one thing you can say about Berkeley is that his comebacks are usually pretty good. :suds:

Dude is witty. Just dumber than a rock when it comes to football.

Berk has admitted to being a troll multiple times.

When he gets called out he claims to be only attempting to get in posters heads because when it comes to backing up his claims he has no football IQ whatsoever.

Has had the most ignorant comment re: CFP playoffs I have ever read in 12 years of posting.

Called all women whores and stuck by his claim... Until I asked what his Mom, Dad, Wife, and kids would think of that. Then he back tracks. Now he comes back and calls Duck cheerleaders easy, knowing my lil cousin is on the cheer squad.

Claims to have grew up and partied with "Ryan Sanberg" Not knowing that his name is Ryne Sandberg.

But hey, like I said. CFB needs all kinds,,,,