• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More Whining from an SEC Coach

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whoppdeedoo:

Oh he is so roasted.

Ruined forever. He voted against Bama.

That wasnt the point, but I would not expect you to understand.

Go back and read the thread or just realize you're a day late and dollar short.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pay no attention to what the media says about Nick, its lemmings like you who hang on his every word.

If he wins atleast 10 games per year, brings in top recruits, keeps us in the hunt, and brings in millions of dollars in profit for the school he has done his job. What the media says is a bunch of bullshit to make small minded people get all panty twisted....and you did.
What the media says?

He said what the cfb world is laughing at. Not what the media said.

You people's heads are so far up Saban's ass you actually believe this stuff then actually have the nerve to type it and hit send?

:burt:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasnt the point, but I would not expect you to understand.

Go back and read the thread or just realize you're a day late and dollar short.
There you go again, look who was in this thread far before you.

Believe it or not, other cfb fans outside of Alabama have opinions on cfb and are fully entitled to them.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Believe it or not, other cfb fans outside of Alabama have opinions on cfb and are fully entitled to them.

But if you disagree with him, he'll call you a "lemming". I had to look it up, it's a rodent. Get it?

773OmmmK.jpg

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pay no attention to what the media says about Nick, its lemmings like you who hang on his every word.

If he wins atleast 10 games per year, brings in top recruits, keeps us in the hunt, and brings in millions of dollars in profit for the school he has done his job. What the media says is a bunch of bullshit to make small minded people get all panty twisted....and you did.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-30540-1390561030-5.gif

Translation: "SEC blah blah blah blah Auburn blah blah blah blah Nick Saban blah blah blah blah Alabama blah blah blah blah Ohio State."

I imagine you saying it in Beaker's voice (from the Muppets).

I'm sure that's just how your tiny little mind imagines it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the media says?

He said what the cfb world is laughing at. Not what the media said.

You people's heads are so far up Saban's ass you actually believe this stuff then actually have the nerve to type it and hit send?

:burt:

I dont pay attention to media days either, nor do I pay attention to what is printed by the media on things of this sort. Its all a game to keep fans interested and the media with jobs. If you and others like you want to hang on every word, post every tweet, and get all bunched when something comes out, thats fine. I layed out my criteria and anything above that is gravy. If something is done that is program detrimental like a recruiting violation(serious one) then I will get intense, till then i let the small minded get all panty bunched over words from a coach that mean jack shit to production on the field.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who were you before?
I was the Oldtimer and for some reason got banned. I tried (I knew better than to try) to create an alt user name and password, that was about 6/8 months ago. They re-instated me with the same user name Oldtimer that I had before.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is not the thread he stated what he stated, so thats where the issue lies and why you missed it. Understand now?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nick-saban.jpg

Calm Down people. Sit down and drink your "Kool Aid". It will make everything better.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont pay attention to media days either, nor do I pay attention to what is printed by the media on things of this sort. Its all a game to keep fans interested and the media with jobs. If you and others like you want to hang on every word, post every tweet, and get all bunched when something comes out, thats fine. I layed out my criteria and anything above that is gravy. If something is done that is program detrimental like a recruiting violation(serious one) then I will get intense, till then i let the small minded get all panty bunched over words from a coach that mean jack shit to production on the field.

^^^^

doesn't pay attention to media days.

Pays attention to threads about media days

Pays attention to mouth breathing message board posters comments re: media days.

:susp:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that's just how your tiny little mind imagines it.

Tiny mind imagines what, what ?i set as my criteria for a successful coach. Honestly judging from previous years of recent note, you would do great to have a coach who could average 10-11 wins a year. I dont see what i stated as my criteria as being tiny or small minded, its what i want and anything more is a plus. Agree or dont, its all good, we know who has rings in the last decade and who doesnt.