• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More no huddle offense.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East blows, and since Tony Romo couldn't play most of last year and looks like most of this year, The Eagles move up simply by subtraction not because they are good.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. I am sure Philly canned his sorry ass for no reason.

Eagles owner hit the panic button. Chip taking over a 4-12 team brought a fresh system to the NFL won 27 out of his first 47 games seems pretty good if you ask me. Especially when you consider how injury plagued the Eagles were last year he deserved at least 2 more seasons to see if he could make it work.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was your boy's boy Brian Kelly. He killed a kid. Not Chip.
I was kinda drunk last night. (Kinda drunk right now too.)

Thought we were Tallinbough Brian. That's my bad. I'm quick to talk shit about that fucker.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles owner hit the panic button. Chip taking over a 4-12 team brought a fresh system to the NFL won 27 out of his first 47 games seems pretty good if you ask me. Especially when you consider how injury plagued the Eagles were last year he deserved at least 2 more seasons to see if he could make it work.

Boom.

He also gave Bradford his best year as a pro after doing nothing w the Rams for years.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boom.

He also gave Bradford his best year as a pro after doing nothing w the Rams for years.

Numerous coaches told ESPN's Adam Caplan that Chip Kelly's offense was the "easiest to prepare for" in the NFL last season.

Caplan's remark came in response to an article penned by Smart Football's Chris Brown breaking down Kelly's offense and why it is "fundamentally broken," a must-read accessible at the link below. Brown noted that Kelly has failed to adjust to NFL nuances, among many other flaws. Kelly's offenses got progressively worse in Philadelphia and the 2016 version looked putrid this preseason. Currently sporting the NFL's worst assembly of skill-position players, Kelly is facing an uphill climb in San Francisco, to put it mildly.

Source: The Ringer
Sep 9 - 1:34 PM

:dhd:

Last edited: