• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More night games coming

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always prefer night games. It is difficult for the people who travel 3 hours, but when you are 45 minutes from MoTown, that does not pose a problem.

Night games are usually better attended and the crowd is rowdier.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love night games. On TV and in person. Early in the season it's cooler, but later in the season it can get ass cold.

The flip side of doing what FOX wants is having to schedule some early games that fans don't particularly like.
11:30 kickoff here means a 10:30 kickoff in WV I think. Well in any case it sucks.

That Thursday night game with TCU in Fort Worth will be great. Everyone will be tuned into that one.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always prefer night games. It is difficult for the people who travel 3 hours, but when you are 45 minutes from MoTown, that does not pose a problem.

Night games are usually better attended and the crowd is rowdier.

I'm about 3 hrs away but I still prefer night games. More time to relax and enjoy the pre game festivities around the stadium and I usually catch a nap in the car as traffic thins out before the drive home or to the hotel.the atmosphere is far far better for fans and players at night IMO.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="outofyourmind, post: 6750896, member: 4947"

That Thursday night game with TCU in Fort Worth will be great. Everyone will be tuned into that one.[/QUOTE]

Agree that's going to be fun.
Our game in Norman could be big this year too if we both TCB until then. Hope it's a night game too.