• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More CCHA

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to say, here, that any of you hockey fans that had the chance to watch either the Hockey East Semis last night or the CCHA Semis last night and skipped it to watch basketball need to invest in a DVR. I didn't watch all of the game on NBCSports but what I caught was great.

Michigan won in double overtime on a Luke Moffatt goal, with AJ Treais and Glendenning on the ice, no surprise. Treais, Glendenning, and Brown were nuts in overtime, you can tell they are pissed about last year's loss to Deluth and have a chip on their shoulders. OT was back and forth, I can't count how many posts were hit during the game, and it seemed like most were after regulation.

I'm not going to bore you guys with all the details, that's what game recaps are for... but listen to me, and listen close.... college playoff hockey action is incredibly entertaining. If you aren't watching, you are missing out big time.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to say, here, that any of you hockey fans that had the chance to watch either the Hockey East Semis last night or the CCHA Semis last night and skipped it to watch basketball need to invest in a DVR. I didn't watch all of the game on NBCSports but what I caught was great.

Michigan won in double overtime on a Luke Moffatt goal, with AJ Treais and Glendenning on the ice, no surprise. Treais, Glendenning, and Brown were nuts in overtime, you can tell they are pissed about last year's loss to Deluth and have a chip on their shoulders. OT was back and forth, I can't count how many posts were hit during the game, and it seemed like most were after regulation.

I'm not going to bore you guys with all the details, that's what game recaps are for... but listen to me, and listen close.... college playoff hockey action is incredibly entertaining. If you aren't watching, you are missing out big time.

I was playing poker but did catch the Maine game as they were showing that where I played. Good stuff.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was playing poker but did catch the Maine game as they were showing that where I played. Good stuff.

From what I caught of that it was an awesome game too. Maine and BC both look like powerhouse programs out there. It's going to be a great playoffs this year.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I caught of that it was an awesome game too. Maine and BC both look like powerhouse programs out there. It's going to be a great playoffs this year.

Very competitive in the east this year, and unlike college basketball, we get to enjoy watching these players for 4 years most of the time. A guy I work with is going to the frozen four, lucky bastard. I think this years CH playoffs could be the best in years.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BU-Maine game was one of the more entertaining hockey games you will ever see. The thing I love about college sports (Hockey/Football) is that there is plenty of skill but they are not there 100% mentally so more mistakes make for more interesting plays.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very competitive in the east this year, and unlike college basketball, we get to enjoy watching these players for 4 years most of the time. A guy I work with is going to the frozen four, lucky bastard. I think this years CH playoffs could be the best in years.

That son of a....

I agree, it's nice getting to watch guys come in and earn their spot, and move up from fourth line guys to first line studs. I'm really pumped for the playoffs this year, the CCHA is scary from top to bottom, Ferris, Wester, Michigan, even Bowling Green are all looking really good right now.

The BU-Maine game was one of the more entertaining hockey games you will ever see. The thing I love about college sports (Hockey/Football) is that there is plenty of skill but they are not there 100% mentally so more mistakes make for more interesting plays.

That game looked good, but there's no way you're peeling me away from a U of M BG double overtime thriller... I love college hockey. It's just flat out fun to watch.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Watching UND vs MINN
Was 3-0 gophers, the souix are taking over the third
5 unanswered goals so far. Wheels are coming off

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thx. No spoilers, pls. :D
No horse in the race, but it's amazing how that switch was flipped.
Shots in the third 17-1, now 6 unanswered in the past 25 minutes

Yeah amazing. Yet another Minnesota hockey team that started fast then fell apart.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frozen Four in Pittsburgh next year...SO VERY THERE. I love college hockey. Freshman year at Anderson I found out too late that there were tourney games being played in Ft. Wayne. I was peeved.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home... damn, WMU is strong this year. Up three zip on U of M.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO!

A powerplay goal?

What's that?

Red Wings don't get them.

Hail to the Victors! 3-2.