• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More bad news for Aldon Smith

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He transported guns across state lines that have far more capacity in rounds,,,,Big no no in Clownifornia.

Many online gun shops will not sale to Cali.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we all blame Harbaugh for this ? lol Just saying... So many want to ride on Pete Carroll because a few players took a banned substance... These are grown men and should be held accountable for there own decisions... Smith is a young talented guy with allot to be thankful for and he's #@$^ing blowing it... It's no ones fault but his own...

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we all blame Harbaugh for this ? lol Just saying... So many want to ride on Pete Carroll because a few players took a banned substance... These are grown men and should be held accountable for there own decisions... Smith is a young talented guy with allot to be thankful for and he's #@$^ing blowing it... It's no ones fault but his own...

Smith is a huge idiot. What he did, allegedly, is buy the guns in Arizona in 2011 where they were legal, then take the same guns to California, where they are illegal. They will probably let him plead to a misdemeanor, but it will just add to the suspension that Goodell will slap him with when this is all said and done.
Thank goodness Corey Lemonier is playing well.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith is a huge idiot. What he did, allegedly, is buy the guns in Arizona in 2011 where they were legal, then take the same guns to California, where they are illegal. They will probably let him plead to a misdemeanor, but it will just add to the suspension that Goodell will slap him with when this is all said and done.
Thank goodness Corey Lemonier is playing well.

I dunno you are talking Federal gun law here,not just state.

(I owned a Federal Firearms license)

by the way this has nothing to do with Harbaugh imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

AintNoSaint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Can't blame Harbaugh for this.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason why Smith went into treatment as soon as he did was to get some favor with the Judge,and he will most likely with some Judge.

The kicker is the hi cap mag's he had and the rifles which both are illegal under California law,then to top it off is the movement and purchase of those rifles in Az and all of the sudden in Smiths house.

That's why the Feds are involved.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For instance i own two silencers both signed for the US Marshall's service and the King County Sheriff Dept but under state law i am not allowed to fire either of them here in Wa state.

Now i can drive over to Idaho and use them,but i cannot fire one here in Wa state,legally that is lol.

And let's say i did and got busted i would violate state and fed laws.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But due to me being bonded and with my license i can go to most state's with concealed carry with just about any weapon i so choose.

(Not that i do i prefer not to carry)

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for all you wondering?

I was a very big cocaine dealer,pot grower for over a decade,i went to prison for 4 years for money laundering but had my rights restored to vote and own a gun.

I know both side's of the law trust me.

Those days are behind me.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me thinks that Smith may NEVER play again. This guy has huge legal issues. WOW, what a shock. Maybe this report is WRONG. Doubt it. Remember the "Smith was just a bystander in this stabbing event" "He was coming to the aide of a friend and got stabbed". SURE. EGG on face niner fans. Will he ever play another DOWN for the niners? Thoughts!

Go Hawks.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me thinks that Smith may NEVER play again. This guy has huge legal issues. WOW, what a shock. Maybe this report is WRONG. Doubt it. Remember the "Smith was just a bystander in this stabbing event" "He was coming to the aide of a friend and got stabbed". SURE. EGG on face niner fans. Will he ever play another DOWN for the niners? Thoughts!

Go Hawks.

He has a lot on his plate that's for sure.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Hawks.

When i was in the Fed Pen i saw guys with the exact same charges as Smith,matter of fact two of them were father and son.

They were some neo nazi types etc,not bad guys imo just kinda odd with all those tattoo's with sawtika's etc which i found odd being how nice they were.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Il never forget this one guy "Jim" he was hardcore but we got along sometimes he just didnt seem right we ate together often and then one day he say's "Doublejive you think i am a bad guy?"

I said i dunno Jim take a look around,then he say's "Iam going to kill that guy over there" i looked over and and asked "Why?" he then say's "I am going away for life killing two others fuck it" then i said Jim you really want to do more harm? then he left.

LOL for two weeks i was on edge thinking he might kill me! lol.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not afraid of "Jim" or any other but my first id say 3 months i was in about eight good scraps,after that no problem.

You earn it yah know.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matter of fact a USC lineman served with me while i was there,not gonna say names but we talk often.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon Smith.....
Never Plays Another Down in the NFL!
well it can't be with the niners, since they are ABOVE REPROACH, who will give this guy a chance????
the niners I expect this.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon Smith.....
Never Plays Another Down in the NFL!
well it can't be with the niners, since they are ABOVE REPROACH, who will give this guy a chance????
the niners I expect this.

At this point i do not see him playing with the Niners,sometimes you must let a bad seed go.

Now will he play in the NFL again? maybe but not the Niners.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah know Jersey sale's etc and the owners ,lol no way.

It's about marketing.