• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

monkey see monkey do

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

I think in the right situation CJ could still be worth 15 mil or so. Also, Skins may keep whatshisface 1 more year. Kelly on the other needs to turn it around or he will be toast for dismantling that team.
I was hedging my NFC East bets mentioning both of em. Hahaha. If I had to put odds on who loses their job, the odds would be with Gruden. But that goes along with him having less talent. Which could work in his favor if they both finish 7-9 or 6-10. Philly would have to be convinced Chip won't get it done. They've given him the rheins. (That doesn't seem like its spelled right.). Be hard to walk away so quickly.

15 mil would seem like a breath of fresh air. Can you imagine how many years into his retirement he'd be getting a couple million? If he got restructured anyway.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hedging my NFC East bets mentioning both of em. Hahaha. If I had to put odds on who loses their job, the odds would be with Gruden. But that goes along with him having less talent. Which could work in his favor if they both finish 7-9 or 6-10. Philly would have to be convinced Chip won't get it done. They've given him the rheins. (That doesn't seem like its spelled right.). Be hard to walk away so quickly.

15 mil would seem like a breath of fresh air. Can you imagine how many years into his retirement he'd be getting a couple million? If he got restructured anyway.

Maybe we could keep him around until he is almost 40 and then make him a WR coach.